When you are feeling depressed?

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that 2nd video with the prison break dude. that guy went to a high school near pittsburgh, its like the smallest shitties place on the planet. maybe like, 50 per graduating class? no real point to this. just, random facts.

and i lift my ass off when im depressed

and work

and drink alot

i seek out someone who is more fucked up than i am...

then I figure out a way to break them down emotionally, then respond like I give a shit... that way they will spill the beans and remind me that my fucked up life could be MUCH worse!

once that happens its instant relief, boy i tell you!

give it a shot kids!

Yeah, that maybe so, but my depressed state was the result of helping someone in such a situation turn themselves around and then now they feel better I have been disregarded.

To High Society, why are you depressed? The country club run out of caviar? I'd be interested to know, and no, I'm no emo pussy. I think I feel like shit moreso thru diet and lack of decent sleep, added to the fact this friend pissing me off. Fuck I hate being an altruistic bastard.

today at work i got all depressed even though i was kinda drunk, i just sat there for a while until i worked up the motivation to read the newspaper, then i found something amusing and i felt kinda better

when i'm depressed it's random and doesn't seem to have any real reason, sometimes i think everything is pointless and noone can convince me otherwise

I don't think I've been depressed. I've been in a rut.

So I....

With the money I've blown on bullshit I bought lots of art sheez and painted three blank wall plates (fer yer light switches) I got at a yard sale. I also started 3 canvass' and am amost finished with something I have wanted to complete for a long time. I reorganized my art and business papers and now I'm in the business of selling art. I also sent out some packages to some of you kids, more to come.

I definitely feel better.

Well what about when your friends seem really distant, or are hiding something from you? Then other shit happens to compound this.

I watched 'The Secret'. That automatically made me feel a bit better, as it gave me insight into why I felt like shit in the first place.

I walk to the park near my place, which is on a hill and overlooks these ranges, and what not. It's pretty relaxing, sometimes Ill wake up early and catch the train for the entire day....

Fuck I hate being depressed, never really get depressed but when I do, it sure does hit hard.

/no homo