Apparently Lee has a Vagina...

Some1

So I am psyched I go sign the lease to my new apt. with my friend Jasmin. We are looking around writing things down that we dont want to be charged for when we leave. Blah Blah Bla. everythings great I have the big bedroom everything is new!

We sign everything me and Jay are making plans of shit we have to buy and get ( Dalek shower curtain psssht wrong!) for the apt. Standing in the living room there is a glare against the wall and I see...

WTF?! LEE? lee uhh has? has a? VAGINA?! WTF!?

leevagina-1.jpg

I call the renter

ME:"Dude who is Lee?"

Cliff: Lee? I dunno why?

me: All I know is apparently lee has a vagina?

Cliff: What the hell are you talking about?

Me: I dunno you were the one who scheduled the renovations I am just reading what lee painted on my wall

Cliff:What?!

So this will be the thread which i will post my happenings with my new apt. I got a jamaican dude down stairs who I know is good for the herb because he made a deal while we were signing papers upstairs and I guess has a good chicken recipe because he told me 6 times in 15 min when we came to look the first time. The people around us seem like white trash but we have a nice porch and a small patch of soon to be grass maybe a garden that will be home to my BBQ and patio stuff. Partai thyme...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That is the funniest thing on here since the homo dungeon.

So are they gonna fix it or not??

I wrote on the paper so I dont get charge when I move out. LEE HAS A VAGINA? Yea we called the company that owns the building and I think they are going to actually give my friend money to paint it.

So already things are turning shittier...

The roomate is at the apt. the gas dude is came to turn our shit on. GUESS WHAT! There is a gas leak in the stove. A bad one too guy says we are not turning anything on till this gets fixed. YES THANKS FOR TELLING US!!! A plumber came over to do some stuff found out...THE PIPES BURST IN THIS APARTMENT OVER THE WINTER AND IT WAS NEVER FIXED! They flooded the bottom two apartments. We finally got in touch with the renter and we are getting our check back today and arent going to pay anything until everything is fixed. Freakin redonkulous...