Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Know what bugs me the fuck out?

When I'm drunk/bored/horny and spit some game at a girl who's far below what I usually fuck with, and she's just not feelin it at all

I don't understand what the fuck it is, but it angers me...sub-par bitches are not allowed to play hard to get if that's what they're thinkin

i havent actually went out of my way to hit on a girl in years. usually if im at a party i drink a little bit and then go for "a walk"

same with bars. whats that all about?

i'm having a different problem, a little opposite. sub-par bitches being flirtatious. this average looking chick that works at the gym and is slightly overweight with a plain-jane face is always winking and smiling and trying to start joking with me. only reason is because i come in and say hi and am courteous to whoever is working at the front desk (male or female). this slut took it to mean that i'm trying to spit game at her. now i can't get her away from me. disgusting.

I am always seeming to only be able to get with 2 baby, 2 baby daddy beezies these days. I think I need to flash more cash and step my game up a few notches for real.

I think it's just a lot harder to garner any interest when you come up spitting game, period. I always have the most success when I either ignore a girl or just don't act interested.

When I'm drunk/bored/horny and spit some game at a girl who's far below what I usually fuck with, and she's just not feelin it at all

I don't understand what the fuck it is, but it angers me...sub-par bitches are not allowed to play hard to get if that's what they're thinkin

you dont get it? news flash kiddo, no one likes the drunk, horny guy.

you dont get it? news flash kiddo, no one likes the drunk, horny guy.

What I'm saying is that in the exact same scenario I'll pull a hot girl no problem, but these so-so's aren't down

I'm telling your GirlFriend

I'll cut you son haha....I'mma be in Boston for the holiest of Irish holidays, so prepare to be shanked and what not

I'll cut you son haha....I'mma be in Boston for the holiest of Irish holidays, so prepare to be shanked and what not

I live in New York.......but yeah, that bklyn bullshit, we on it.

I live in New York.....yeah, that bklyn bullshit, we on it.

Perhaps I have you confused with another member...hmm

I haven't been to NY since last New Years so I guess I could also travel there for a wee bit of cutting, but I don't leave the Bronx so you'll hafta meet me there

was this a controlled experiment?

i think you're imagining things.

why not just 'spit some game' to better looking girls?

in these situations, why not go into the bathroom and beat off? you'll feel better.

did you consider the possiblity that these 'so-so' girls are actually supe-e-r-r-b dimes? that beings in another dimension are distorting your perception and laughing at your sexual frustration? that's my explanation.

Not really sexual frustration, since I've got a hot girlfriend, kinda just like "What the fuck is goin on?"

However, that beings in another dimension theory could be the answer to all this bullshit

I've got a good analogy for this shit

When my sister was applying for jobs like 6 months back she got turned down for like 3 menial, complete shit jobs, but then got hired no problem as a senior electronic banker for Bank Of America, making almost $20 an hour. Shit just doesn't make sense

The answer to your mystery:

Basically what happens is that average looking girls get hit on a lot because guys think they have more chance. This results in average looking girls who get hit on a lot thinking they are really attractive, it gives them a big head and their standards increase ten fold.

The End. Nothing more needs to be said.

i hollar at bitches. literally, like we're standing next to a two story speaker, regardless of the level of background noise. you can hear me coming six bitches down.

same here man.

i look at it like: "i'm doing you the favor by showing some interest!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now