ch.0 is turning to shit.

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The banning idea is not so bueno.... just think about it, pissing off some snotty graffiti kid and then he's just going to go register ten email addresses and ten more usernames and come back here and throw the faggot word around some more.

CH0 is not dying, the sky is not falling chicken littles.

There is a balance that is maintained here, it's been maintained for quite a while, nothing's changed except people think that everything's going to hell when it's not.

Well I do have to agree that CH0 used to be a blast. Due to a few people it became less of a blast. We were down for a bit and when we came back there seeemed to be a genuine rise in fun threads and less bullshit from everyone for...about three days. Then the bullshit came back. honestly it will probably never be as cool as it once was because of this: "too many cook in the kitchen". There's too many people and everyone is working real hard to establish their CH0 "e personality". People are having to work harder to be "the dick" or "the class clown" so it just get fucking gay real quick.

Thanks guys.

The banning idea is not so bueno.... just think about it, pissing off some snotty graffiti kid and then he's just going to go register ten email addresses and ten more usernames and come back here and throw the faggot word around some more.

CH0 is not dying, the sky is not falling chicken littles.

There is a balance that is maintained here, it's been maintained for quite a while, nothing's changed except people think that everything's going to hell when it's not.

ive been in accordance with you alot lately Dirty Habits.

Haha, word... I like to think that sometimes I'm right.

KOH has himself a great point. There is ALOT more people on this site than when I first started coming here. It used to be like Dee said, a homely little 12oz family... now it's like the flippin army of n00bs that nobody knows that are fighting for attention as per KOH's comment.

edit: oh and btw, I'm the classclown/dick, nobody can have that job. omgomgomg don't ban me plz.

There is ALOT more people on this site than when I first started coming here. It used to be like Dee said, a homely little 12oz family... now it's like the flippin army of n00bs that nobody knows that are fighting for attention

theres a few other places i check that employ a strict retard rule. i'm talking an off topic post gets you suspended or banned. and because of the traffic the good post content is way up there.

i appreciate teh casual tone of ch0 , but theres been more than a few times that that there has been absolutely no desirable content being produced by people that are wasting someones money (Raven pays for this shit out of pocket as far as i know), because they're bored.

some cats like to imagine that the world revolves around the very small group of e-friends they e-roll with. they believe that just because one or two dudes give them props, it means something. they forgt that at any given time there are 100 people looking at channel zero, and 90 of them just wish they would shut the fuck up.

he threated to mace you and thats why he got banned?

you know him in teh real life?

so whats good?

you and him gonna handle business?

I was kidding, that wasn't the exact reason he got banned, he was just being a faggot in general

And no, I don't know him in teh real lifez....if I did I'd like to slap him in the mouth though