OLDER WOMAN?

nikonnn

older chicks yay or nay?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hooked up with an older chick at a bar on my 21st birthday...she was a cutie and had a kid but i didnt care. she broke out the arsenal of postions on me, positions i was trying to get my girl at the time to do but wouldnt. she ended up being 39 yrs old ann i havent had a good fuck since i fucked her and that was like 4-5 years ago. i wish i didnt lose her #

Man WTF is she a goth or somethin??? Hating that eye makeup shit and her skinny ass but in the end i'd probalbly meet her drunk and still smash and wake up the next day with her lying next to me and me thinking ok that was a bit stupid thank god I fucked her with a dinger on bitch probalbly had STD's nigga, I'd then grab a smoke and break the fuck out and on my way home think about how I fucked her and have a massive hangover get home and then crash.

I'd crush said 20 year old. for some reason I've been feeling the scene looking girls for a minute now.

I grew up pretty close to my brother who is 6 years older than me. motly chilled with his friends and shit, so my dating range has always been 5 or so years older than me. never really dated a younger girl till this last relationship of mine.

its tricky. there's no bullshit with older woman. they know what they want and there are no little head games. so its a good thing.

but young bitches you can talk into just about anything. they'll do all kinds of shit they'd never do just to get your stamp of approval. I've whored out my fair share of younger girls.

I was dating this chick who was 6 years older then me... big mistake she kept wanting children.. and trying to get pregnant... but the sex was good and there is nothing wrong with a one night stand with a older women..

I call shenanigans.

why would a 20 year old fuck a 16 year old? maybe if the ages were reversed.

Older women are the dopeness.

but any woman my age would be an older woman to a 16 yearold

the why....

In my expirence...

yada yada yada, the next morning i over heard ole girl on the phone:

"well i dont know where you are. I havent heard from you in a week, for all i know you're shacking up with some other girl!"

thats right, I was used. Hev was the get back. Which is awesome cause it appeared ole girl had no real proof her dude did anything in the first place, or so it seemed, we didnt discuss it. But she full court pressed and came home with a fresh draft pick and did the dead. So anyway she made me pan cakes and I broke out.

+ older woman by 12 years

+ pawn in a get back game

+ free breakfast

+ a good story for a least 6 months.

winner HEV.

never under estimate the power fo RIGHT TIME RIGHT PLACE.

i got hit on by a woman 12 years older than myself... this was about 2 years ago... and instead of giving me her number... she gave me her address.

i gave in. she was drunk when i showed up. we had sex. i ran out after she started crying becus i wouldnt cuddle with her. true story.

worst one nite stand... EVER!