So what are some cool shitty countries?

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thailand, vietnam, indonesia is shitty but i hated the people in bali... plus lots of muslim extremists. russia is shitty but they're a big country so fuck 'em. china had shitty parts (shanghai) but they're booming. the watts section of los angeles is also shitty.

so go with thailand and vietnam. friendly people for the most part

I'm pretty sure Dubai isn't a shitty country. Lots of millionaires there and luxury neighborhoods. Kuwait as well.

um, i am pretty sure i would know, ive been to there. anywhere outside the main cities and resorts in the UAE, Kuwait, etc.. is shit. Lots and Lots of poverty. Not everyone is royalty/oil rich. You guys are so naive and arrogant. :rolleyes:

Here's some pictures of Doha I took when I was there in June. Beautiful city, but the rest of Al Qatar is horrible.

dohaqatar1.JPG

dohaqatar3.jpg

dohaqatar4.jpg

someones mansion

um, i am pretty sure i would know, ive been to there. anywhere outside the main cities and resorts in the UAE, Kuwait, etc.. is shit. Lots and Lots of poverty. Not everyone is royalty/oil rich. You guys are so naive and arrogant. :rolleyes:

He just said he was pretty sure, sheesh, relax.

Anyways I backpacked China for 2 months, and the poverty is through the roof in some parts, but it's a very cool place.

It was tough to adjust to certain things, the language, the toilets, having no personal space, everyone spitting everywhere, all the time, being stared at like you're an alien, the food, everyone always trying to take you for money, etc.

But by the end of my trip I didn't want to leave. I'd highly recommend it. Very nice people who absolutely love Americans.