TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

God I need to start going out. I went to a comedy show and my good friends girlfriend was drunk and all over me right in front of the dude talk about awkward...she isnt attractive either...I wasnt feelin it...

She was so drunk she got another dude to pay her 50$ check for her. So they got in the car and my boy was like Yo Liz remember that trip to FL...Yea sucks youre not going anymore...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck camera phones but poppin of that crissy and watching the heinna with tits dance after i told her she aint fly enough to sit in my vip section....

clubber2.jpg

club.jpg

I accidentally deleted the fly leggy asian broad who thought my lip ring was sexy (yeah i know lip ring) and the blonde bitch i kicked out of my friends s500 for being a dumb bitch

Haha dude I couldn't help it Quaranta. If you were piss drunk and found a whole bottle of Vics you wouldn't take that shit home with you? I'm just enjoying the fruits of my five finger labor. I find it really relaxing to get mangled as hell and sit around in the air conditioning playing full tilt poker and eating chicken fingers. They are all gone now and I'm not exactly financially strong right now so I won't be getting any pills unless they are free for a while.

lunch at the tav

argument erupts over a few beers about the colour of lasers in star wars

drunken insults exchanged

fists exchanged

all parties evacuated from premises

told not to return for the next month

dumbasses

guess ill be drinking with two less mates at the tav now

We made frozen margaritas Saturday and Sunday consisting of...

thlapis.jpg $65

OR

860.jpg $28

+

Triple Sec and/or Grand Marnier

Ice

Any random combo of fresh mango, lime, frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, blackberries, and grapefruit.

That was a blast, and combined with some good food and friends made this one of the better summer weekends thus far. I took a seedfilled giant shit this morning.

I would never get frozen margaritas when I'm out, so I hear you. In fact, aside from a stolen sip, I've never even had them because they're all basically soda flavor, ice and cheap tequila. But it was a whole 'nother other chopping up mangos and blending strawberries or blackberries the girl picked, while pouring disastrously strong drinks. This was added to as my best friends wife made Moroccan stewed chicken, cucumber salad, and heated Trader Joe's baked flat bread.

Hey all you out there, just letting you know that I finally got the results to my supp exam and I fucking killed it!!!

So no more uni for me!! Yay!!!

So now, who on here wants me to come visit them on my holiday (before I enter corporate life) and have some drunken antics happen?? I'm gonna plan out a trip, so if you want me to stop by your town, hit me up on here.

Come to RI! Ill take yu out and show you some good ol fashioned Rude Island hospitality haha

Anyways, I moved last night, and while doing so I decided chugging Admiral Nelson rum straight from the bottle was a real good idea. I can't believe a lot more of my shit didn't end up broken.

I woke up this morning 45 mins late for work, with the AC full blast, sleeping in my Northface