TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

Aybee status again...i reccomend all of you buy a bottle of grey goose for your home...

Co-dependent...

Grey Goose is the goods...

GG with a hint of 7up... Or just on the rocks..

Yes, it's that good that you do not need a mixer... Or just use a little..

dude there are breathalizers in bars in aus. that is fuckin bad ass...

i got so faded the other night i brought a huge cup of carlo rossi into the grocery store to buy more liquor...then i jumped in a bonfire and ended up with paint all over me...i hate doing stupid shit when im faded

a fifth is a bottle...750ml

a step up is a liter

then a handle

im pretty sure dude drank a fifth..which is a good fuckin amount of crown royal

on a side note i drank about 15 beers the other night and fell out of a tree climbing down from a roof

to recap, yes it was a whole fifth and i enjoyed my new favorite drink

2 parts crown

1 part ginger ale

slice of lime

the whole bottle was gone in just over 4 hours and after that a few red stripe and i was toast. cheers fellow members

Went to two bars in alameda last night and slammed many drinks.

Zombies

Woohoo to 4 dollar vodka tonics

Beers

Captains grog

Pirate grog

and the two girls i was with kept getting hit on and got free drinks which saved me a lot of cash. Yay to cute girls with nice bodies and one with massive hoo hoos. Yay to only spending 20 bucks for the whole night. Yay to everyone in team alco.

Grey goose and sprite...chillin at home couple of my friends playing guitar hero...I am soo fucking tired right now no parties for me thanks...

P.S. I went out on a whim and got this new beer

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout

I looked it up after i got home its getting good reviews i cant wait to try it out...

531.jpg

I love doing that, people calling you when you're all trashed, and you trying to tell them you just had a beer or two, but really you had like 16 and you've already fucked a fat chick in the bathroom.

ahahaha..

that reminds me.. when the man goes out and drinks im like yes im so gonna take advantage of his drunkedness he gets home. but he gets too drunk and passes out with all his clothes on..

I love doing that, people calling you when you're all trashed, and you trying to tell them you just had a beer or two, but really you had like 16 and you've already fucked a fat chick in the bathroom.

Dude why fuck em in the bathroom when you can just fuck em in the ass. Fat chicks+low self esteem= oppurtunity