TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Suds you are the 90,000th person to ever say that to me.

Any real nigga knows it isn't how pretty the L looks, it is how it smokes.

I've been rolling 3 or 4 blunts daily for over half a decade.

If I want to sit there and make it pretty I can, but the pretty ones always end up trailing and burning fast.

My jawns last 45 minutes with 2 heads on it and smooth tokes none of that gasping for a hit shit.

wonk saggin

p.s duches never really look good anyway..you must smoke Phillies or wraps.

I was gonna say.

I rarely even smoke weed, but every blunt I ever hit looked about like that.

Maybe it's a Philly thing.

pre-gamed it with 9 Heinys, went to a keg and we killed the keg, then got myself a 30 pack of natty light and split it with my boy, then drank some captain.

My asshole is broken from the shits, and I keep getting alll these sharp fucked up pains inside my stomach and liver and kidney areas.

[ATTACH]76546.vB[/ATTACH]

leavinglasvegas.thumb.jpg.0c5c6be6d71021206dc2e799c1dec5ae.jpg

• Like 1

welll...thursday night i hit up the girl ive been shagging, she works at a pretty big bar/pub downtown here. met up with her, she kept feeding me shots and free pints until i was seeing cross eyed. keep in mind its a thursday night and i have to work at 9am on friday morning. bitch is nuts, by the time she counted her tips it was like 3am..came back to my pad got the fuggin on til 5am and she bounced back to her BFs place.

i slept for like an hour, woke up still fuckin bent and worked all godamned day. i was stilld runk til 2pm. it was shattering.

last night i just had some tallboys and crashed out early. tonight is a different story. bring on the booze.

FUCK TONIGHT!!!!

My friend that has the dope party house just had 2 breezies move in ( cool huh? NOT) .

So im hanging out in one of the bitches room drunk , so we start making out blah blah blah im a finger deep. try to get balls deep and she says shes trying to sleep? WHAT THE FUCk? come on bitch yeah after i get you off with my finger you stupid whore. i was so pissed i got up and drove home drunk. if i would have caught a DUI i would have punched you in the ovaries.

my tolerance has been off the charts of late.

which has pissed me off because i'm broke.

friday night i spent 60 bucks on vodka tonics (this was 10 or 11 drinks i think. the first one was a double, the rest were singles) over the span of about 3 hours and i was completely coherent. hardly even buzzed. i should have just bought a bottle and locked myself in my room.

oh well. good night 12 oz.

team alpo where ya at? we slipping to pages too far from the front, represent, keep this page 1 shit

fister-holding it down-666

just got back from "the owl 'n thistle--irish bar" in seattle. i drank many a pint and feel quite right at the moment. going back next weekend for a buddy's going away party we've also got a couple rooms at the edgewater hotel.

drink up fuckers.

I haven't been drunk since Monday, this is EASILY my longest stretch in over a year

It's not my fault though, I've been deathly ill and all that nonsense...tomorrow my boy is having a show, so I plan on being thoroughly wasted for that

I can't believe that shit didnt go down, pissin erybody awf,. but yeah, sailor jerry.

Friday night got too fucked up and threw up and blacked out off of a bottle of wine and a bunch of beers.

Last night went to my friends parents house to play BUNCO ( haha i know ) but fuck it his mom paid the 20 bucks for us to play and we could win up to 200bucks. My friend won 80 and i won 20 and they had a ton of food and beer. Also if you have seen the show the real house wifes of the OC, it was like that older white ladies with fake tits and a super thin. Man this one super drunk chick was all over me, then after that bought a case and went back to my friends and drank more.

default.jpg