TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tonight me, Manute Bol, and the 15 year old I fuck got wasted and went to December madness (Basketball season jumpoff, dunk contests and whatnot) at my old high school, shit was aite

After that we went back to my crib, she brought over a friend, a few members of the team came through, everyone was drunk and merry and then Manute Bol took a girl into our spare room and broke my roomate's recliner haha

After that we took my bat and smashed that shit into pieces...ahhhh, the joys of juvenile shit

you know i've been in there.

i got off work about 25 minutes ago.

finishing my 4th warsteiner...

i feel bad drinking tasty beer with the sole purpose of getting drunk/self medicating. but not that bad... this stuff goes down easy as fuck. also, drinking in the shower, FTW.

Tonight went to a show my buddies band was playing (http://www.myspace.com/slippingintodarkness1107) And there where another 4 bands playing. Showed up there all loaded, yelled and shit. There where a bunch of hot chicks there. Anyways b4 there this chubby girl thats like 24 kept trying to get me to fuck her ha, but that was only a last resort and plus im trying to get a ton of free beer out of this hoe. So yeah went there they where out of beer hung out smoked a bunch of cig's gave the "Look" to a bunch of breezies. And tomorrow night my friends bands gonna play at the spot , we told a bunch of the girls to go and most of them where down so yeah tomorrow should be good.

PS> the Lakai video is done downloading. =]

TEAM ALCO:

Tonight we had a band come over and play for us. Before the band came over we bought a 30(i think) of Bud Light and 2 twenty fours of Hienken (sp?) and a few bottles. So all 30 ppl at the party are loaded ,beer,liquor and bud, Everyone is fadded. The band comes over and plays i spit some game at this hot hardcore chick tight pants and all. She gives me a cigarette i make fun of her being a hipster haha. So the cops show up ( buddy who lives there, his pops is the head dude of CIty construction, so cops know him) they say hey keep it down no problems they leave. the bands stops playing a drinks alright its 1am everyone starts leaving. friend who lives there starts wresting with some other friends like really wresting (high school style wrestling dont really know the name) anyways so this chick that hes been fucking for the past week which is really hot sits on my lap and starts like rubbing my beer belly and sqeezing my croth area hhaha. giving me a massive erection and shes sqeezing hard like really i am like yo that hurts. LOL, she says "YOU WILL LIKE IT WHEN YOUR OLDER" so i try to get her to sit on my cock/lap but shes acting weird so yeah shes a slut. So yeah the homies all about her, i am gonna have to tell him tomorrow that his girl is a whore. Hopefully he will keep her around for a minute so we can all beat. She has a REALLY nice ass which she let me molest last night. HAHHAHAHAHAHA really tho.

BEER+GIRL+LIVE BAND= tonight at the spot.

HOLLER cops are paid off no need to worry.

-DELthedirtyddudeONER!

Last night we had a party at my crib, shit was wild as fuck, good times

The cops rolled up around 12:30, I dropped my mom's name (ain't life grand Del haha) and they just told us to keep it down.

Two hours later the party is goin STRONG, then 2 different cops show up, and this time the name dropping shit doesn't work. After tellin me everyone hasta go they come barging into the crib, so I end up talkin mad shit to em for about 10 minutes back and forth, which resulted in them writing me $400 worth of fines ha

forgot about this shit

too busy drinking and making poor decisions

Today I found a handful of bottle caps in the pants pocket of the pants I was about to wash.

I only recognized 2 of the caps.

All this time and I never had that happen

I always remember what I drunk when I drunk it

crazy

bananas

On top of that my phone dialed some numbers magically

Fuck i just remembered i went to the 400 beers spot brought some beer

...I don't remember what kind or when it was drank, but it happened so that's 5 of the caps down..

I've got to chillllllll

but i'm buying moar beers tomorrow so !hooray beer!

and then I won't drink again till Friday

Right on

yeah

One time those chill cops i was talking about above came over because of a noise complaint they walked all the way in out back to the bonfire we offered them a beer they said no. And then my buddy who knows them told them to come back at 6am when they get off there shift, we will still be partying the cops says "If i come back at 6 i am gonna want some coke" haha in front of everyone shit was comedy then they left.

Yesterday got pretty loaded.