I'm bout to have McDonalds breakfast

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a kebab last night at about 4.

It has got so bad now, that I just walk in, and it doesnt matter if I am too drunk to speak, they still know exactly what I want. And I always end up throwing half of it over the same garden fence... every week, I am just waiting for the ambush next week.

I am immune to the fast food ills that seem to plague everyone on this board...it's nothin for me to eat it twice a day for weeks on end

Its not like it makes me feel sick or uneasy, its more of a mental thing (compared to say eating a healthy meal)

If you ate it twice a week there is no way you could not gain a few extra pounds.

I had a kebab last night at about 4.

It has got so bad now, that I just walk in, and it doesnt matter if I am too drunk to speak, they still know exactly what I want. And I always end up throwing half of it over the same garden fence... every week, I am just waiting for the ambush next week.

mesai!

the people that work there are so funny.

I am the biggest scum bag ever because I just ate fast food at 4am. This weekend is it, no more shit baggery...

last night my homey asked if we wanted a pizza on the way back to my crib

i fell asleep before the pizza arrived, i think, and it was gone in the morning.

i wish i ate that pizza.

anyways....

what would a good diet entail exactly, like what would be a healthy, rounded diet?

Wow, I'm so glad I work in an expensive restaurant and get to eat real food for free on a regular basis... Only people I know who eat fast food on the regular are mostly fat people, and people that aren't so bright (white trash suburbanites).

Freal, fuck corporate imperialism, fake food and shitting your pants 30 minutes after a Big Mac that some greasy faced kid picked out pubes and threw them in the burger before you ordered it.

i like to have something from md's once a year or so. if i get breakfast i will always opt for an egg mcmuffin and some hash browns.

getting breakfast out though would usually be:

deli: egg whites, cheddar or swiss and turkey in a wrap or on a roll, lots of pepper and a little hot sauce

diner: an egg white omelet, swiss or cheddar, turkey.

but i still love some nasty mcdonalds once in a while, or even IHOP.