put some d's on that bitch..just bought a vespa.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ride a Vespa... P150. A few racks and guards but for the most part, it's just for fun in the summer months. I guess I should modernize it and bungie a big boombox to it. That way I could bump The Jam as I ride. Oh wait, gotta keep current... I mean The Rifles.

Ride your Vespa son... wear your slim fits... do your thing. I still do and I'm probably twice your age.

208019612_9af9e79816.jpg?v=0

"want a lift?"

This movie was pretty cool. i didnt really understand why the two gangs didnt like eachother.

i saw a book on mod culture it was a pretty interesting read.

large.jpg

CanalBlog_Livre_Bosozoku03.jpg

bosozoku.jpg

japanese bosozoku are pretty cool. at first they annoyed me but i figured that anyone that spends their time riding scooters / low cc motorcycles and bugging everyone on purpose is kinda rad. but like 99% are tweekers which is not cool.

DOG LIKE I SAID BEFORE, VESPA IS LIKE THE HIPSTER HOMO BENTLEY B. I DO NOT COSIGN NONE OF THAT SHIT, SHITS CRAZY LEMME FIND OUT JOKER IS A SENIOR HIPSTER!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT MONEY WAS A REGULAR DUDE. BUT YEAH DOG, THERES NO WAY TO LOOK COOL ON THAT SHIT, UNLESS YOU'RE IN A 1963 ITALIAN MOVIE CALLED "SONO UNO SCIOCCO OMOSESSUALE" AND LETS BE REAL, YOU AINT RIDING THIS SHIT TO "HAVE FUN" YOU'RE DOIN IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU'RE STYLIN...BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE SHIT THE CHINESE NIGGAS IN MY HOOD USE TO DELIVER CHICKEN WINGS AND PORK FRIED RICE, IS "COOL"...SHIT IS FUCKING CORNY MY NIGGA IM SORRY. GET A FUCKING CAR B, IF YOU WANNA FEEL THE WIND IN YOUR HAIR DROP THE TOP OR GET A FUCKIN MOTORCYCLE B.

IN OTHER NEWS. REST IN PEACE MY NIGGA MUHAMMAD FROM THE LOOSIE SPOT ONE LOVE MY DUDE!! INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIUN!!

This movie was pretty cool. i didnt really understand why the two gangs didnt like eachother.

i saw a book on mod culture it was a pretty interesting read.

large.jpg

CanalBlog_Livre_Bosozoku03.jpg

bosozoku.jpg

japanese bosozoku are pretty cool. at first they annoyed me but i figured that anyone that spends their time riding scooters / low cc motorcycles and bugging everyone on purpose is kinda rad. but like 99% are tweekers which is not cool.

I cannot believe you just said this. Every one of those fuckers needs to get run over. They are so fucking annoying and their scooters are slow as fuck and have a high ass exhaust note. Whenever I'm behind them I rev the shit out of my exhaust since it's louder and deeper and scare the shit out of them, especially when there's only a couple scooters. If I'm at a red light I flick them off and yell fuck you, but they still don't do shit. I dunno why most Japanese motorists are scared of them when they're only on scooters and you're in a car. If they try to intimidate you, sideswipe them and see if they still think they're cool.

Edit: If anyone thinks I'm just being an asshole, you don't understand. These guys don't stop reving their exhaust EVER. When they're at a stoplight, they're reving; when they're talking in a group, they're reving; when they're going 20km, they're reving. Shit sounds 10x worse than a honda fart. They also try to take up the lane so no one can pass them. They tried to do that shit on an expressway to me and my friends but my friend who was driving also hates them so we just kept on their ass honking until they pulled over.

I cannot believe you just said this. Every one of those fuckers needs to get run over. They are so fucking annoying and their scooters are slow as fuck and have a high ass exhaust note. Whenever I'm behind them I rev the shit out of my exhaust since it's louder and deeper and scare the shit out of them, especially when there's only a couple scooters. If I'm at a red light I flick them off and yell fuck you, but they still don't do shit. I dunno why most Japanese motorists are scared of them when they're only on scooters and you're in a car. If they try to intimidate you, sideswipe them and see if they still think they're cool.

Edit: If anyone thinks I'm just being an asshole, you don't understand. These guys don't stop reving their exhaust EVER. When they're at a stoplight, they're reving; when they're talking in a group, they're reving; when they're going 20km, they're reving. Shit sounds 10x worse than a honda fart. They also try to take up the lane so no one can pass them. They tried to do that shit on an expressway to me and my friends but my friend who was driving also hates them so we just kept on their ass honking until they pulled over.

yeah but the thing is atleast this is a subculture that is pretty much just japanese. they took the idea of hells angels, copied it with scooters and low cc motorcycles, they use only kanji in their tags and on their uniforms, and ran with it. sure they are annoying but most people think graffiti is annoying too. i respect it for the basic reason that they creating a subculture of their own instead of running with hiphop and reggae which is completely over their head. i dont like alot of these people personally because they are tweekers.

i think uyouku are cool too. with thier wwII uniforms large vans with the blaring political slogans and the old hinamaru flag. they probably hate me. i dont care. atleast these people go against the grain in japanese society. even if it is kinda dumb. i mean they are just political lobbists that dont really believe in the things they say anyways. its just a job.

get a moped son. I've owned about a dozen of em and I got one that goes 51mph from a gps sattelite. you gotta be a dedicated tinkerer to keep up with these. I like vintage scooters (piaggio/vespas) but I hate on the new knock offs. ugly gay phonebooth ass bikes. vintage motorcycles too I like em and got em. we dorks fuck cars

My gang.....

http://www.myspace.com/hellssatans

vintage is the only way to go... however the stella's are pretty slick, and the new px's are cool because they have the vintage body...

by the way, checked out your moped gang... that shit looks fun. mopeds are a blast no joke.

yeah but the thing is atleast this is a subculture that is pretty much just japanese. they took the idea of hells angels, copied it with scooters and low cc motorcycles, they use only kanji in their tags and on their uniforms, and ran with it. sure they are annoying but most people think graffiti is annoying too. i respect it for the basic reason that they creating a subculture of their own instead of running with hiphop and reggae which is completely over their head. i dont like alot of these people personally because they are tweekers.

i think uyouku are cool too. with thier wwII uniforms large vans with the blaring political slogans and the old hinamaru flag. they probably hate me. i dont care. atleast these people go against the grain in japanese society. even if it is kinda dumb. i mean they are just political lobbists that dont really believe in the things they say anyways. its just a job.

Even if people think graffiti is annoying, it's not like I run around with a can randomly spraying people and yelling that I do graffiti so that everyone will look at me.

Every time I see those black vans/buses I'm afraid they're going to kidnap me or something. Especially when I'm walking. But I haven't had any bad experience with them yet. I dunno what they're there for but fuck those creepy vans.

No, these vans are older and completely flat black with kanji and a flag on the side like serum said. Those things just scream that they hate foreigners.

Most of the vans with murals and extreme bodykits and wings are owned by wannabe or lower level yakuza. There are some nice astro's and gmc vans here.