The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...ive never had the hat, but ive heard its good...also never had pinks hotdogs but ive heard they are good (but i dont know if id be willing to wait in line for a long time just to try hot dogs.)... as for burger joints you can do in n out burgers...tommy's burger...astro burger...fat burger...theres a sandwich shop called capriotti's thats pretty good too.

• 8 months later...

Douglas's is the mathofukin shit!

15100 Garfield Ave

Paramount, CA 90723

(562) 634-8160

l.jpg

l.jpg

Best fucking pastrami sandwich's on the face of the planet. Never had one anywhere better then this place believe me i have looked. I would gladly drive a thousand miles over a fucking cliff for one of those sob's. I highly recommend to anyone who lives in LA- Long Beach area or anywhere in the world for that matter. Their burgers are pretty good but i defiantly recommend the pastrami

http://www.yelp.com/biz/douglas-drive-in-paramount

i want to try fresh white castle....all we get here in cali is boxes of frozen white castle sliders we have to microwave. :(

yeah and those things are terrible..we don't have it in my home state either but that's usually the first place i hit up when i go to ny. it's been a favorite since i was a kid.

in other news..

they're changing some failed spanish chicken joint in town into a sonic. it'll be the first one in the region. anyone have anything that i just have to try?

Sonics is actually nasty as fuck...the burgers taste like stale oil...the food is terrible.

But, the shakes are pretty fucking good....so are the sodas they make....i like the "ocean water" soda ...its sprite mixed with this blue syrup ..tastes good.

ocean-water.jpg

yeah the drinks always looked good to me in the commercials (blue stuff usually tastes good). i hope i have a better food experience than you did though caliG. the chili cheese coney always looked good on the commercial too and i never met one of them i didn't like so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I worked there for a minute. If you want to try something different and new they got these new grilled cheese toasters, my favorites the Steak. Or the chicken club toaster. As Caligula said there food isnt really all that good, but that may be due in part from me working there and always eating that shit. Even though i do think its a little better than most larger fast food chains. Ill take a pic of menu because I think my store may have been one of few to test that certain promotional item.

And how can you compare 5guys to Mc D's, I mean its not the best but nowhere near as mass produced and premade. And kudos for them using peanut oil, you can taste the diffrence.

in comparison to culver's, five guys might as well be mcdonalds. in other news, hardee's thick burger is fucking awesome.

wait what?!....costco sells fries at the food court out there?

all we have is pizza, hot dogs and chicken bakes (and carne asada bakes)

off the top of my head, the food courts at costco here have:

fries

hotdogs

pizza

roast beef sandwiches

chicken burgers

poutine

chicken fingers

ice cream

churros

chicken bakes (cosign)

its definitely all the same dog food grade here or there, but i really like the fries because theyre way thicker, longer, & crispier than anywhere else