IM SERIOUS B

DA KID MERO

YO SO MY MAN JOINED THE ARMY OR WHATEVER LIKE THAT, AND THEY GIVE YOU SOME MONEY WHEN YOU SIGN UP I FORGOT EXACTLY HOW MUCH HE SAID IT WAS BUT NIGGAS HIT HIM OFF...HERE'S THE QUESTION, WHAT WOULD THE LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS BE IF I SIGNED UP, GOT THE MONEY AND THEN WAS LIKE "HA! YOU NIGGAS ARE BEAT! IM REIN UP!"...IM SO MUCH BROKE, IM CONSIDERING DOING SOME WILD ANIMAL FRAUDULENT SHIT LIKE THIS FOR RENT MONEY. HOLLA FRONT MAKE IT HAPPEN AND IF ANY OF YALL ARE IN THE ARMED FORCES AND TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS, RELAX B. AT LEAST YOU AINT DEAD AND YOUR CORPSE AINT HUNG UP SOMEWHERE IN IRAQ LIKE A SCARECROW FOR WHITE PEOPLE (BUT YOUR MANS IS! HAHA!).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOTTA BE THE PUERTO RICAN DUDE TO AMP ME TO DO SOME ILLEGAL SHIT.

I FIGURED NIGGAS WOULD SEND YOU TO FEDDY FOR THAT SHIT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE. CUZ IF NIGGAS CAN DUCK TAXES, CHILD SUPPORT, BILLS, AND POLICE I FIGURE YOU CAN DUCK THE ARMY. I MENTIONED THIS TO BM AND SHE SAID IF I GOT LOCKED UP FOR IT SHE WOULD WRITE ME A LETTER EVERY WEEK THAT SAID "YOU'RE A FUCKING FOOL"... I NEED A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME THAT DOESNT INVOLVE COCAINE OR GUNS. PERSONALLY I THINK THE ARMED FORCES IS FOR DICKHEADS B, NO OFFENSE BUT I DONT LOVE AMERICA THAT MUCH HOMIE. IF A-RABS ATTACK THE BRONX THOUGH, PLEASE BELIEVE ITS ON AND POPPIN, IM SLAPPIN KUFIS AND POPPIN TURBANS.

They give you an enlistment bonus depending on your job, and you dont get your money untill after basic training... plus i think they give it to you monthly, say your enlistment bonus is 12k... you would prolly get 1k a month. but you might get more dont really know all the details.. just going off some of my friends.

NO OFFENSE BUT I DONT LOVE AMERICA THAT MUCH HOMIE. IF A-RABS ATTACK THE BRONX THOUGH, PLEASE BELIEVE ITS ON AND POPPIN, IM SLAPPIN KUFIS AND POPPIN TURBANS.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA you are fucking hilarious:lol:

if i get rich, ill have you just post up near me and crack me the fuck up all day

Guest R@ndomH3ro
YO SO MY MAN JOINED THE ARMY OR WHATEVER LIKE THAT, AND THEY GIVE YOU SOME MONEY WHEN YOU SIGN UP I FORGOT EXACTLY HOW MUCH HE SAID IT WAS BUT NIGGAS HIT HIM OFF...HERE'S THE QUESTION, WHAT WOULD THE LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS BE IF I SIGNED UP, GOT THE MONEY AND THEN WAS LIKE "HA! YOU NIGGAS ARE BEAT! IM REIN UP!"...IM SO MUCH BROKE, IM CONSIDERING DOING SOME WILD ANIMAL FRAUDULENT SHIT LIKE THIS FOR RENT MONEY. HOLLA FRONT MAKE IT HAPPEN AND IF ANY OF YALL ARE IN THE ARMED FORCES AND TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS, RELAX B. AT LEAST YOU AINT DEAD AND YOUR CORPSE AINT HUNG UP SOMEWHERE IN IRAQ LIKE A SCARECROW FOR WHITE PEOPLE (BUT YOUR MANS IS! HAHA!).

Hate to break it to you....but they just dont cut you a check right then and there when you enlist....the catch is you have to complete your training and then when you get to your first duty station that is when you get the money.....but they direct deposit to your bank and not all of it at one time, you get it in payments of a couple of years.

your in nyc.. shit is taxed.. i spent about $30 on a four pack of guiness and a pack of smokes last time i rolled through.. if you want to get money in nyc, you need to be connected into some shit, or yer going to have sell the crack.

if you want to save money, however.. yer going to have to sell the coke to people who sell the crack... and still sell the crack too.

good luck!

Archived