Star Wars or Star Trek?

En Sabah Nur

Star Wars or Star Trek?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

star trek is encountering a problem and having a half hour conference about it until they come to a peaceful solution and/or solution that follows their guidelines.

star wars is annoying main characters (save obi wun maybe) with huge battleships, lightsabers and laser fights.

star trek is encountering a problem and having a half hour conference about it until they come to a peaceful solution and/or solution that follows their guidelines.

star wars is annoying main characters (save obi wun maybe) with huge battleships, lightsabers and laser fights.

I have always thought that about Star Trek, they encounter some problem, stress about it for a while, then they generally make up a string of non sensical words like 'If I just modify the structural discombobulator to divert energy to the auxillery warp drive... You know it just might work!' Then its all over.

YOU FUCKING HEATHENS.....THIS IS NO FUCKING CONTEST!.

It breaks down to this:

Phasers or Lightsabers.

The Force or ...not the force.

The Enterprise or The Millenium fucking Falcon.

Obi wan or Spock

STARWARS WINS>>>>>>IF YOU DISAGREE YOU SHOULD HAVE FACE AIDS. FUCK YOU.

What happens if I agree but already have face aids? Is my vote null?

Which one do you think I voted for??

grandmofftarkin_sw69702sg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

But, I have to say Star Trek was a pretty dope show. As was Star Trek TNG. You can't front. All those people who hate on either one and pick only one or the other are gayer than:

jarjar.jpg

and

sulugeorge-takei_170.jpg

(and i'm not hating on sulu/takei just pointing out the fact that he is gay. but i am hating on jar jar).