This would be job number 13 for me

^ . ^

Hi.

I've got this jonesin' feeling that it's about time to quit my current job.

Usually once I hit that 6 month mark with a job, it's allllllll downhill from there.

Feel free to discuss, or pay my bills.

I mean, ya know, whichever.

:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had two coworker bitches confront me about a month ago, while i was eating my mac n' cheese, and they told me that I'm a bitch, I suck at what I'm doing, and to cut the bullshit.

Needless to say I cried in my mac n' cheese after they left.

Now theyre super nice to me.

Perhaps it's just me thats the weirdo?

I have been at mine for 2 and a half, but have been in 3 different stores in that period.

This new one is the worst, as the rest of the staff are lazy cunts and it is getting berko due to christmas. I had to bust myself today as one guy broke his toe and can't do shit, and I ma left to pick up the slack. Fuck work, don't get me started!!!

(At least I get to look at hot chicks all day!!)

i had two coworker bitches confront me about a month ago, while i was eating my mac n' cheese, and they told me that I'm a bitch, I suck at what I'm doing, and to cut the bullshit.

Needless to say I cried in my mac n' cheese after they left.

Now theyre super nice to me.

Perhaps it's just me thats the weirdo?

That's pretty fucked up of them... Shoulda waited for them in the parking lot after work.

I think you should of taken 1988's approach...

Yo peeps it homie...

Learn how to play an instrument and use that to get paid. Free drinks your doing what you love and you get paid big bucks under the table for 4 hours of work at most...not to mention the free vagina...well in your case penix...

i have been at my current job for around 2 years..... and i cant remember the last day i was on time..... i tend to self-destruct when i start to hate a job, but this place would actually be really fucked if they lost me.... so they kinda just let me slide.....

i want breakfast.....

7 shots of henny and Mcdonalds? They really let you slide at your job eh?