Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear cops,

please lay the fuck off me and my friends you stupid shit fuckers. go fight some god damn crime and stop citing me with your bullshit.

love,

officer t.j. cocksuckerface

and dear residents of my city,

stop calling the cops on us you stupid fucking shit head faggot eaters, put some fucking headphones on or go do some grocery shopping you old cunt gobblers. i'm not sacrificing decent skate spots for your gay asses.

love,

the guy next door that has a gun pointed at your kid's head.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear People at work,

Stop putting unwanted pressure on me....I already have a lot of shit to deal with. Also Cthulu, you granted me the gift of Subarus...please send titty balls as well. Thanks

-Sneak

Dear Retards

shut up

ICB

I second this.

Dear horse loving freak bosses,

Please stay in Nasville. I've really enjoyed this past week of freedom. Without you breathing down my neck 9 hours a day, I actually got some work done. Go away more often.

ps. tell your lesbian daughter to give up the act. We all know thats not just her roommate.

thanks

--the account manager

Dear Tequila,

You are so yummy yet you always act like youre stabbing me in the brain the next morning. Why free alcohol and my beautiful waitress friend make you absolutely irresistable. We should do it again when she and I dont have to work in the morning so she can come over so me and her can nurse our hang overs together over pancakes gallons of water made for tv movies and teh seckz0rz...

---your negro majik juan...