Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear pro's dreams,

It's be super swell if you could distinguish yourself a little bit better from real life. It is awfully awkward talking to someone about an act and them staring blankly and telling you they weren't even at that spot last night.

Cheers,

thepro

Dear Realism,

As long as beer wasn't the reason you didn't bite your tongue in the first place... Enjoy.

Cheers,

thepro

Dear Landlord, a three part haiku for you.

My god, you suck ass

you pervy south african

cunt; how i hate you

gross permatanned cock,

stop touching the nubile teens,

almost-paedophile

I'll get revenge when

I put your toothbrush asswards

and prawns in your room

Dear Dear__________ thread,

How is everything?

Dear SeySey,

Better than you, apparently, but thanks for asking. I'm trying to summon up the courage to ask a girl out, it would be well and truly punching above my weight, but we get along very well and she can hold a conversation intently.

I think it's worth a shot, but she works at my favourite spot, so I don't want shit to get awkward.

Cheers,

thePro

Dear TDB,

Very offensive to assume he's a Jew; don't write him a snarky haiku based on that.

-Realism

Dear Realism,

I can't even save the amount of edits it's taken for mybrain to catch up with what's going on. The amount of twists my mental journey has taken is staggering.

Argh. I don't know whether I have genuinely offended you or not. I need emoticons dammit.

dear tdb,

nope everything is not good with me. :(

two days ago i was driving home from work at 1:30am on the freeway and all of a sudden i ran over a bunch of debris that i didnt see until the last second....what ever it was sliced my front right tire in two places. so at 1:30 am, in the dark on the side of the freeway on a hot day (it was about 108 degrees all day and still in the upper 80s by 1am) i jacked up my car, took off the lugnuts, removed my tire and put on the spare from the trunk.

decided to take the side streets home instead of the freeway and spare tire blows out in the middle of the hood. by this time it was about 2:30am. had to call my gf, wake her up from her sleep (she had to wake up at 5am for work)..asked her for ride to parents house..call mom, wake her up and ask her for a ride in the morning to tire shop. empty car of valuables, parked it and left it in the hood..got to sleep at 4am.

wake up at 7:30am...mom gives me ride to tire shop (since gf is at work)...buy a used tire for $25...take tire to hood (luckily car is still there and hasnt been broken into) at 9:00pm and proceed to put used tire on car (in roughly 90degree weather). ask dad to buy me new tire and tell him i will pay him back....nap...6 hours later...wake up...dad bought me new tire and new rim..and had it put on my car...says i owe him $140.

today...go to tire shop again...buy a used spare tire for $20...since hubcap doesnt fit on new rim, ask the pakistani guy at the tire shop to take off new tire and new rim and put the new tire on old rim and put the used tire on the new rim (for a back up)...guys say ok, but $10 per tire ($20 more dollars)...i say ok and pay him another $20....drive back to parents house...drive to bank to withdraw some money to pay dad back....notice my hubcap is missing....now i have to shell out another $40 for a new set of hubcaps (or just go to the junkyard).

so far ive spent $205...depending on whether or not I buy a new set of hubcaps, i might spend a bit more.

#fuckmylife :(

cG

Dear Cali,

Dude, that sucks ass, I'm sorry. That sound like the kind of infuriating mission that would make me lose my shit completely with frustration (I'm assuming, I can't drive). Toss up whether nice new hubcaps would make up for it. Doo you care about hubcaps (hha, seriously, I know nothing much about cars)? If your car looked moreawesome, would it help alleviate the shitness of the situation?

Also, flowers for your mum and gf. Or chocolate, or spraypaint, whatever they're into.

If it helps, at least your transport is your own and you don't have to share underground space with someone who deems it appropirate to tape a wad of tissue over his nose. I have no idea why. All I know is I will never forget him.

dear TDB,

yeah, i have 3 stock hubcaps and missing one makes the car look really shitty...so i probably will just get one from the junkyard...if i can find one that fits, it would definitely alleviate the shitiness.

also, yeah, im planning on taking mom & dad out to a nice restaurant for some steaks....as for the gf, she doesnt like chocolate or flowers...she keeps hinting at a ring, but that shit aint happenin anytime soon! lol jk ..i dunno.

on the bright side, i had some stickers in my car, so i got off a couple slaptags on the freeway and in the hood.

cG

dear MedCab,

thanks man!

i need it!...july has started off way too shitty.

oh, by the way...i was talking to a co-worker who used to live close to your city (he's a dual citizen) and he told me the best way to visit tdot is to fly to detroit and rent a car and drive to the border....does that sound about right? ...yes? no? maybe?

cG

Dear TDB,

Don't tell me how I feel.

Nah, not offended. I just took the chance and made hilarious and offensive assumptions to have a joke. Although I have been stopped by groups of Hasidic/orthodox Jews peddling literature, so I'm honorary.

-Realism

Dear Cali,

Hope that sorts out man.

-Realism

Dear Realism,

I had been drinking, and smoking, and lugging literally twice my own bodyweight in stuff from one county to another; my brain so did not wanna work out whether you were serious and then I overthought my response too much! Ha!

I have a real soft spot for Orth/Has Jewish peoples in a way that I don't have one for any other religion. Not sure why.

I'm glad I didn't offend you though haha! Without further delay, here is my haiku about the printhouse dick:

Dear PC,

FUCKING USELESS TOSS

print company, now please hire

Someone who gets it

I know more bout specs

than any of the morons

you have working there

And PC is RUDE

BELLIGERENT, ARROGANT

And I will kick him

Kick him in the dick

and balls and face and head, if

he doesn't watch it

Speak to me like that

I will find you, and ruin

Your pointless bitch life.

(Basically, it's entire print house ful of people who do not understand print spec. I make ads for papers, and one paper in particular has a 2 part approval system for PDFs, so they'll go through client-side but not print-side, WHICH. MAKES. NO. SENSE. Also, PC who I deal with (argh) is such a fucking prick who knows nothing and it patronising, rude, arrogant... he shouts over me on the phone when I try and work something out.

If you say things like "Please pull out the bleed a bit" and "we need the bleed to have image in it but also be white" and you confuse trim with bleed dimensions, you should not be working as support for print.)

I have this rant weekly, seriously. These pricks waste so much of my time.