Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear primsa colors,

i just got some of you for my upcoming birthday on saturday,

you arnt that cool, sharpies work just fine for me

i appreciate your colors though, that is all for now i guess

- C slowly waiting for my 21st Walk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Cali and Suki and Banana Fish-

Thanks for everything. I now know that Sacramento is big, flat and filled with cops. The buff there is aggressive and I'm sure all my tags are gone by now. Also, your ghetto is truly not somewhere I want to be on a Saturday night (as I was).

All in all, it was a nice weekend, and I was delighted to finally meet the faces behind the words.

-Your new pal, Shai

dear people on the bus today,

you act like you never smelled or heard a fart in your life. there was no need to move all the way to the back of the bus.... i even said excuse me.

i understand that the smell was strong and even made the air around me in a 10 foot circumference very humid, but the busdriver didnt puss out.

shinsheerly elis blahblahblah twoer

dear whomever you are from the myspace thread,

its like looking at an m.c escher, h.r giger collab... you possibly may be cute or even hot, who knows but this picture make me feel as though i'm a character in a h.p lovecraft storiy that just found out his wife of 34 years was really a demonic fish/toad woman that worships cthuhlu and all his children are really mishappen halfbreed that wear the skins of freshly killed humans.

sincerely elis von stepping away from 12 oz for a few days von mooglehimer esquire

p.s gaaaah

p.s.s aaaaaaah wtf

p.s.s.s

1205203739958qa11qp5.jpg

Dear Cali-

Your ghetto is crunk. I met what had to be the baddest bitch on the West Coast, and I still can't believe she lives in Oak Park. I had fun, but was dressed a little too light for the occasion....brrrrrr. I ate at a taqueria that was good (on Fruitridge near MLK), but they put mayonesa on my quesadilla instead of crema...que pasa, ese? Is that something paisas in South Sac do? I know about the mayonesa on elotes, but never on the quesadillas.

Dear Suki-

I didn't hear a thing Race Riot Man and His Aryan Queen said to the Sikh fellow, but it was rather funny when he got clowned out of the store by fifteen white people. Cali can fill you in on the details. Hope your camera system works out for you....if not we can always take the matter to Vito.

Shai, sans beard

Dear Cali-

Your ghetto is crunk. I met what had to be the baddest bitch on the West Coast, and I still can't believe she lives in Oak Park. I had fun, but was dressed a little too light for the occasion....brrrrrr. I ate at a taqueria that was good (on Fruitridge near MLK), but they put mayonesa on my quesadilla instead of crema...que pasa, ese? Is that something paisas in South Sac do? I know about the mayonesa on elotes, but never on the quesadillas.

haha....i was actually thinking about taking flicks in and around oak park and starting a "post your hoods" thread.....i went bombing out there at like 3 in the morning before....nothing but crackheads, hookers, and crackhead hookers.....fun times.

yeah....you went to adalbertos....maybe they just gave you some sour cream that was left out for a while...we used to hit up that spot at like 3 or 4am every night back in the day....its a hit or miss spot.....sometimes you could wake up with mudbutt.....thats why i call it adalSQUIRTos..

i usually get crema on my tortas....orale!

Dear Cali- it was mayo, no doubt about it. The ghetto princess that we met tried to convince us to kick it with her boys and smoke some hubs in her apartment...we declined.

Dear Suki- every time the season changes the beard comes off. Today was close enough.

haha....i was actually thinking about taking flicks in and around oak park and starting a "post your hoods" thread.....i went bombing out there at like 3 in the morning before....nothing but crackheads, hookers, and crackhead hookers.....fun times.

Dear Cali-

One of my friends lives in Oak park. I dropped her off at her house one time and got lost in that insane neighborhood (partly because I am careless/retarded and only know Sacramento by landmarks...and it was dark). I have to say I saw some wild things going on there at midnight to three -ish (I suppose the time of the day really is no factor to the ridonkulousness there though)

If you do the hoods thread I'll contribute and do the heights and garden land. ;)

-banana fishes

dear Arcata-

I have fallen out of love with you.

moving onward- B. Fish

Dear shai-

It was nice to meet you.

"No porches? No booze? No Beezies?"

-B. Fish