i just thanked the woman on the phone from southwest airlines

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
<----racist biggot sexist who hates foreign call centers and the migration of business to shit hole countrys

"countries"

"Outsourcing" would have been a better choice than "migration"

and i don't blame you....heshindat....I breathe a sigh of relief when i hear an american voice on the other end of the cutomer service line these days

I was traveling overseas earlier this month and 2 days before my flight leaves i get a phone call from United...... I couldnt understand a word the guy was saying, after about 5 minutes i had understood enough to know my flight times had changed. I asked to speak to somebody that spoke better english, I was then transfered to his supervisor... And to my surprise he spoke even worse english! Out of frustration i finally hung up, called a United customer service number and proceded to get transfered to what had to be the same dudes sister! Still couldnt understand a word.... And in the end, my fucking flight had been changed from 12:20 to 12:25... Five fucking minute difference!

i have noticed that indians that come here straight from india or schooling in london are very awkward and have an ill conceived picture in their head of what america is all about.

wtf. India is supposedly a poor country. How the fuck can they afford to be educted in London, and I/we cant?

Let them have a warped perception of the red, white, and blue. All the better chances of getting anal sex from hot Punjab bitches.

Most of them broads be busted maen.

Nevermind I said that part about teh analz. But from what I understand there are these project like apartment/hotel complexes where these Punjabs live and work from in India that are funded by Microsoft. My brother knew the name for them, but I forgot.

wtf. India is supposedly a poor country. How the fuck can they afford to be educted in London, and I/we cant?

because we weren't colonized by the british! not to mention it's india's wealthy that are foreign educated, the poor are still poor...