i just thanked the woman on the phone from southwest airlines

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't think nigger is played out. depends where it comes from. when you meet me you'd assume i was the whitest kid around, and so i feel, that when i drop the "n bomb" it has a real tang to it.

i'm a huge fan of the term N

a while back someone at work asked if anniversary had two N's in it. i started crying and had to go to a different room. i explained that i'd gotten some almond flour in my eye...

i'm loyal to southwest

i missed a flight to chitown once, and i had to get there for a show

at the last minute they got me there for about a hundy

no other airline was offering a ticket for less than 400

I like southwest because when you get on they let you pick your own seat.

OH I KNOW, and i hate saying that shit. but with my chase card.. i explained this fool 10 times that there was no fraud on my account and that i had made all of those transactions, and that i was canada for a few months. stupid fucker couldnt understand what i was saying and canceled my card and flagged it as fraud even after i answered all of his stupid 10,000 security questions..

OH I KNOW, and i hate saying that shit. but with my chase card.. i explained this fool 10 times that there was no fraud on my account and that i had made all of those transactions, and that i was canada for a few months. stupid fucker couldnt understand what i was saying and canceled my card and flagged it as fraud even after i answered all of his stupid 10,000 security questions..

same experience.....but imagine being stuck at an expensive restaurant in venezuela..on vacation, not being able to pay your bill cause of all the recent purchases made in that country....and then having to call a 1-800 number back in the states and try to explain for like 20 minutes that youre on vacation.:rolleyes: