"in quotations"

FlaFr8Fiend

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Dude, you realize that, for the past 10 minutes, you've been telling this poor drunk girl that if she passes out you're seriously going to whip your dick out, stand over her and flap the landing gear until you nut on her face, right? What are you, some sort of fucking deryll?"

"....Shit, I'm just trying to make conversation."

"that is fantastic. that is outta sight"--my canadian boss

"some people say cucumbers taste better pickled"--friend from atlanta

"thats because BLACKS DONT EAT PUSSY"--myself in a comically heated conversation with some friends, took place right in front of a crowd of homeless crackheads (blacks) in the sweet TL

"the universal sign for smoking weed can change drastically into the universal sign for blowjobs if you move your hand just an inch to the side"

-me making an confused observation at a friend who was secretly trying say he was smoking weed but his hand placement was way the fuck off.

"i dont care who the fuck you are, you should never be calling another grown ass man thats not your father your daddy"

-my brother regarding lil wayne

"your big monkey ass reaching for something? thats fucked up. so what's up? what do you want to go thru?" -C.P.

^a friend of mine almost got into a fight on the job @ a construction site with a big black guy, who was almost twice his size. and after my friend kept asking "do you have a problem?" the guy went to reach for the boxcutter clipped to his pocket.