Black People for White Names

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hire whoever is most qualified for the job, and not tell other people what to name their kids.

You're also black. Which pretty much negates your statement. I don't like white people, the majority of them at least, but it doesn't stop me from realizing that I have to be the whitest cracker I can be, every single time I have a job interview.

Although I have a brother who's half black, and his name is Darjae, and he has done pretty well for himself as far as jobs are concerned, although he can be pretty damn white when he wants to be.

knew a dude like that pronounced his last name wrong. last name was Ussery and he would always say "Ursery..." then again he was from the south.

Uh... you can pronounce your last name however you want no matter how it's spelled. Seriously, you just have to stay consistant and that shit is full on legal. Apparently you'd be kinda splitting hairs if you want to call 'Jones' > 'Smith' but according to my 10th grade English teacher it's totally cool from a legal AND historical standpoint. She was a pretty smart gal...

Even if his parents call themselves uSSery he can still DEMAND to be called uRsery. I don't knbow why he would though, I met many fine people in the south named Ussery... never met a Ursery.

Actually, a crazy drummer friend of mine (who is from Maine so no southern stereotypes) says the origin of his last name is due to the fact that one side of his family, WAY back in France, was SO shitty that the other have divorced them and changed the name... So, originally they were all called the Te and the 'good' part of the family took the new name LeBonTe, or Lebonte to distinguish themselves.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

What is dont get is (I dont if this has happend to you LENS) but how does someone with a common name like ours gets mispronounced!!! I mean shit, its easy!

haha, i was just pondering something similar last night...

120z, im on to you...

anywho, during a H.S year in florida.. this new chick who was puerto rican came into class and introduced herself as "queen" later pranced away to her assigned seat.

she was heavy, ugly, and highly annoying... hence her introduction...

awkward stares from the typical white floridian H.S girl quickly followed...

she sat close to me, the teacher would call her out as "queen" --> she smiled...

and later i came to find out her actual name was "princesa"

which is "princess" but still highly absurd...

i worked with this black girl once named "chiquita" like the banana...

all i could say..."are you serious"...? her reply quickly followed with her showing me her banana shaped keychain with the chiquita banana logo...

My sister-in-law's sister's boyfriend is named Superman.

He is a negro.

He has to show people his driver's license all the time to prove it is his real name.

His parents must really hate black people.

They made his life harder than it had to be.

this must be the worst when dealing with police.

"what's your name son?"

"superman"

after being bear maced, he's asked again.

"now that you ain't feelin so invincible, what is your got-damn name son?"

"superman, officer"

this must be the worst when dealing with police.

"what's your name son?"

"superman"

after being bear maced, he's asked again.

"now that you ain't feelin so invincible, what is your got-damn name son?"

"superman, officer"

ha ha ha, this gave me a god laugh

My sister-in-law's sister's boyfriend is named Superman.

He is a negro.

He has to show people his driver's license all the time to prove it is his real name.

His parents must really hate black people.

They made his life harder than it had to be.

Your sister-in-law's sister, is merely another sister-in-law.