Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShortFuse

Just because......

My girl friend loves crabs cause shes a cancer and what not, so I made this for her and I just found it funny.

findmeauw2.jpg

So it went down like so:

shouts* Hey babe! .... BABE!! ........... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU STUPID BITCH GET THE FU oh hey.

Check this out, I found a picture on the interweb of a crab and I put some words around it. I know youre a cancer and everything so I thought you would like it!

*reads

GF: What the fuck is this? Am I just supposed to gobble your cock because you took a few seconds to put some bullshit around a stupid fucking crab?! What the fuck do you expect from me? I hope youre not planning to show this off to your stupid lil 12oz friends or whatever the fuck it is you do on here all day.

GF: GOD youre always doing some stupid shit. First I gotta stay up aaaall nite worried because you wanna write your name on shit and now this? You wanna know the truth youre not even that fucking good. Youre, whats that name for it? oh yea. A FUCKING TOY. Spend all our money and that montana shit and for stupid lil tags that dont even look good. Yea youre something special..... You know what fuck you and your stupid graffiti shit, Im going back to ATWW at least he knew how to fuck.

*door slams

...at least 12oz is still here for me

I like the crabs pic, ahahha, see the thing is I dont give a fuck what you guys think, ha. Kill youre egos cause theyre getting too big cause fat bitches cant even handle then anymore.

I like the crabs pic, ahahha, see the thing is I dont give a fuck what you guys think, ha. Kill youre egos cause theyre getting too big cause fat bitches cant even handle then anymore.

your*

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now