So i know how to view private myspace pages.

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGGAS STILL ACTIN LIKE THIS SHIT IS THE RECIPE FOR PLUTONIUM B, CAN SOMEONE JUST PUT ME ON VIA THIS SHIT SO I CAN FIND OUT WHAT THIS BITCH LOOK LIKE. HER MAIN PIC IS HER TITTIES AND THEM SHITS LOOK RIGHT. SHE PROLLY LOOK LIKE BEETHOVEN (NOT THE SYMPHONY NIGGA, THE DOG) BUT IM TRYIN TO VERIFY THIS. PLEASE HOLLA BACK WITH INFO THANKS GUYS GREAT COOL GREAT. THANKS GREAT.

ALSO, YO IF I SEE ONE MORE SHEMALE ON MYSPACE IMA HOGTIE TOM TO RUPERT MURDOCHS NUTS AND HANG BOTH THEM NIGGAS OFF THE ROOF OF FAIRWAY ON 125. (THAT SHITS A DROP) WHY SHEMALES ALWAYS WANNA SUCK DICK? WHY THATS THE FIRST THING THIS SHEMALE NIGGA SAID TO ME AT THE BUS STOP, NOT EVEN "HI" NIGGA TALKIN BOUT "PAPI YOU SO CUTE I'D SUCK THE SHIT OUTTA YO DICK" STOP TALKIN TO ME B, YOU GOT A PENIS MY NIGGA YOU A DUDE, JUST CUZ YOU GOT TITTIES THAT DONT TAKE AWAY PENIS POINTS B, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I DROP HALF A STACK INTO YOUR MANLY ASS CHIN STUPID, NIGGA LUCKY IM NOT ON SOME CASE SHIT I WOULDA PUNCHED MONEY DEAD IN THE THROAT. AND WHY SHEMALES ALWAYS MAD COMFY SHOWIN THEY TITTIES...IS IT CUZ THEY REALLY DUDES AND IT AINT NOTHIN REALLY FOR A NIGGA TO WALK AROUND WITH NO SHIRT? DID I JUST ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION?

Listen to Mero. Hiding Myspace "hacks" and bragging about it makes you about as cool as a kid who thinks he's a hacker because he figured out somebodies password on AOL. It's like tagging the bathroom of a fancy restraunt and telling all your friends in high school about it.

Edit: And he's right about the trannie thing, too.

http://www.rmccurdy.com/scripts/unix_scripts/rand_myspace.php

random images from mysapce

How to view a Myspace profile or blog with all CSS elements removed

You can easily view hidden comments, hidden details, or other hidden items on a profile that you have access to by removing the CSS styling and encoding. This will reveal all items that have been hidden by using CSS encoding.

You can view a page without any CSS elements or styling by using a feature that is included in Firefox. This tip does not work with Internet Explorer because it does not have the option to view a page with CSS sytle and data encoding removed. If you don't have Firefox, it is available for free from Google.

* Open Firefox and go to the page you want to view (See this page for Firefox if you dont have it)

* With the page showing in Firefox, select VIEW (from the menu), then PAGE STYLE, then click NO STYLE

* All CSS elements and encoding should now be removed, leaving only the basic HTML elements. If any data was hidden by using CSS it will now be visible.

* When you're done reading the page, select VIEW, PAGE STYLE, and click BASIC PAGE STYLE to make all the other web-pages you view look normal again

to view pics

http://collect.myspace.com/user/viewPicture.cfm?friendID=