So i know how to view private myspace pages.

DETO

^^ Yeah, real dumb.

Ah cause one person made an obvious joke about it being a "casek type hack", that means we're all as dumb as kids trying to crack AOL passwords. C'mon man... It's just stupid to have to post it in here,

Go to google, type in the obvious "view private myspace pages" and be amazed. You'll feel better by having solved your own problem, instead of having other people do it for you. You will feel like the world couldn't stopped you if it tried, you'll get more dates with girls because you're so sure of your place in the world.

Give it a try!

The_More_You_Know.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even interested in doing this, it's the principle of the matter, shithead. And who said I was talking about everybody, or talking to you? I didn't even look at any of what you said and I'm not gonna.

Principals... Of posting codes, so you can view peoples comments. Okay.

Mero, there used to be a code where you can see peoples pictures but as far as I know it doesn't work anymore. There is still a code for viewing comments. Just google and look for the comments.

SUPPOSEDLY THIS IS THE "CODE" SO ALL YOU SECRET SOCIETY NIGGAS CAN EAT A DOODOO CUPCAKE. THE SHIT AINT WORKIN FOR ME THOUGH. SOMEBODY MAKE IT HAPPEN YO BEFORE I FUCKIN HAVE A FIT AND THROW MY KIDS AND THEY MOM OUT THE WINDOW.

http://collect.myspace.com/user/viewPicture.cfm?friendID= **

friendidfv1.jpg

damn. sorry mero. i don't use that shit. i usally just masturbate to "this profile is set to private" and pretend it's talking about me.

• 2 weeks later...
i'll give any of you $5 if you can figure out how to bruteforce withouit getting caught,

Why brute force any myspace? Most of these kids are morons, you could probably phish thier passwords without much trouble. If that doesnt work a keylogger or trojan would be more effective. It still surprises me how many of my friends dont have anti-virus software.

• 2 weeks later...