my neighborhood is jumping off this week

HESHIANDET

so i live one block over from probably the most notorius street in this whole city. from end to end it is a corridor of drugs, vioklence, and the usual fun ghetto sstuff. always has been. so this past week the gunfire has been at an all time high and now the dudes who usually hang a block over are starting to hang alot more on my block. hopefully someone will get dropeed in front of my crib so i can get pictures.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apartment consist of a 11 singleroom apartments downstars with common area and common bathroom. My girl and i have the top floor full apartment to ourselves. The downstairs people consist of a african dude that smiles all the time, and doesnt speak. A 40 yr old metal head that grunts and blast jethro tull till 11 every night. and the dude next door that is a huge Yankees fan and practices kick boxing all night. The rest of the tenants live there for a yr at a time and work for local warehouses.

the worst in the us are camden, detroit, philly, dc, and baltimore.(no order) i dont know anything about milwaukee except that gang rape article. for real look up stats camden is alot rougher than i thought, ive never been there so i dunno.

Uh you're wrong...

Depends on what you're talking about at least. As far as just murder, I'm pretty sure New Orleans is still number one, DC is number 2. Philly isn't even in the top 10. You also forgot Atlanta. Oakland is like number 9.

But then again that's all large cities.

Then again you're like 12, so whatever.

Camden is a smaller city in the ghetto, so the percentages go way up. That's why usually statistics as far as crime goes only really works for cities with a 100000 or more.

Right now, I'm looking at about ten crackheads sitting in the park across the street from my house...that's about average, but it's calmed down a lot since the cops started doing drive-throughs at 10 pm sharp. when I first moved in, it was like an out of control block party on nice days- thirty, forty deep, all wearing big jackets so they could take hits and not be seen.

They're starting to develop the neighborhood, so I imagine that it's not going to last too much longer. I'm not sure how I feel about that...but, by the time there's a Crate And Barrel across the street, I'll be long gone.