Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

my neighborhood is jumping off this week

so i live one block over from probably the most notorius street in this whole city. from end to end it is a corridor of drugs, vioklence, and the usual fun ghetto sstuff. always has been. so this past week the gunfire has been at an all time high and now the dudes who usually hang a block over are starting to hang alot more on my block. hopefully someone will get dropeed in front of my crib so i can get pictures.

I wanna live there

I dont know exactly where hesh lives,

but trust me on this, you dont want to see hookers

and dealers with neck tattoos first thing in the morning.

My house is surrounded by young middle class white families.

It gets crazy wild at night.

You occasionally hear a bin being taken to the verge or a garage door close

Aint nothin compared to my block.

Bitch

philly is definitely comparable to detroit, and you should show a little more respect, that's my dog.

ive only seen black people on television and in national geographics but thats only when my mother lets me watch television and read national geographics....

My apartment consist of a 11 singleroom apartments downstars with common area and common bathroom. My girl and i have the top floor full apartment to ourselves. The downstairs people consist of a african dude that smiles all the time, and doesnt speak. A 40 yr old metal head that grunts and blast jethro tull till 11 every night. and the dude next door that is a huge Yankees fan and practices kick boxing all night. The rest of the tenants live there for a yr at a time and work for local warehouses.

and my nieghborhood is mostly lower working class families, which is mixed. Most of the families have to many people living in their homes and have at least one person with a bad drug problem.however violence doesnt seem to be a major problem in my nieghorhood.

after reading that article on the 11 year old gangraped... I've got to say milluawkee has got most cities beat in the grime contenst.

the worst in the us are camden, detroit, philly, dc, and baltimore.(no order) i dont know anything about milwaukee except that gang rape article. for real look up stats camden is alot rougher than i thought, ive never been there so i dunno.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now