Squirt n Gusher Lovers

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: squirt? - The Kaiser of Love

not in my bed. I be washing my sheets either way but still. I dont want that shit soaking into my mattress.

On Seinfeld tonite some dude pissed himself on Jerry's brand new sofa.Jerry decided that the couch was finished. He wouldnt sit in it. I dont want my bed smelling like pussy. I spend almost a third of my day there....

My first experience with a squirter resulted in a puddle on the passenger side seat of my dads car leading all the way down my legs and soaking my socks. I was astounded. I'd never even heard of bitches that cum like that yet.

I have made only one girl squirt one time, but I had a GF who was more of what I would qualify as a gusher. The thing with female orgasm is their mind is probably the most powerful sexual organ. My GF now gets to the point where she feels as if she will squirt, but fears that she will pee. All I can say is that your ringfinger and middle are better/ stronger than the index/ middle combo. What I don`t understand is how Alisha Klass squirts from Anal.

ne1?

Look I've been practicing on a girl or two the last couple of weeks, and I've got a couple of squirts out of it...

I used the combo you were talking about. But some girls got nerves attatched to their g-spot in their ass. I've made girls cum from fucking them in the butt, and most likely, if they can cum they can squirt, the girl just gotta let it go....

Or she's pissing.

I have made only one girl squirt one time, but I had a GF who was more of what I would qualify as a gusher. The thing with female orgasm is their mind is probably the most powerful sexual organ. My GF now gets to the point where she feels as if she will squirt, but fears that she will pee. All I can say is that your ringfinger and middle are better/ stronger than the index/ middle combo. What I don`t understand is how Alisha Klass squirts from Anal.

ne1?

You totally called out a word I like to use better then squirt. It had totally slipped my mind, So i have offically changed the thread name. thanks.