livin with a stripper

overthere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry but you had cool flix when? In august 2006?! Damn son almost a year ago I mean that makes total sense now. So your conscience got the best of you for something you wrote on the internet almost a year ago? Dude come on your an idiot and a huge sandy vagina too?! Bad combo...

Your just mad that I am right and am better than you at pretty much everything. There is really no reason for you to continue living because any and everything you do is below me. You cannot compare you well never be able to catch up or surpass me in anyway or form...Sorry but thats how it is. This worst part of being the shit...I have to break down and tell people how great I really am and why they should just stop trying at life...

Well hello, I'm the girl in question, some interesting experiences you've all had, I am surprised so many of them have been negative. Wondering how many of you must be from North America, the scene Down Under is way cleaner. I must say I'm disappointed you're all hanging out for the pics, thought there might be more intelligent responses but I guess you're all up for a free perve and that's what keeps me anyway. Just to clear up why the pic got pulled, it's simply about choice and I didn't choose to have it there...

Well hello, I'm the girl in question, some interesting experiences you've all had, I am surprised so many of them have been negative. Wondering how many of you must be from North America, the scene Down Under is way cleaner. I must say I'm disappointed you're all hanging out for the pics, thought there might be more intelligent responses but I guess you're all up for a free perve and that's what keeps me anyway. Just to clear up why the pic got pulled, it's simply about choice and I didn't choose to have it there...

Chick stfu... honestly no one is hangning around for pics this shit got bumped from a year ago your boy brought it up again for no reason what so ever. Dont get fucking salty p.s. no pics no thread pretty much so your saggy labia's are safe your dude is an idiot...

honestly nobody cares anymore...

I have said it before, and I stand firm in my feeling..

Not all strippers are beautiful.

In fact, most of them look like goblins before they spend 2 hours putting on mounds of make up.

I used to almost enjoy going to the trashiest strip club in town.

So aptly named "The Crazy Lady".

The majority of "ladies" that worked there were full-on junkies.

With tattoos and stab wounds and C-section scars and all the signs of a "lady" who will take anal for a bag of cocaine.

These women always thought I was interesting.

They would want to "party" with me.

I wasn't so into that.

From past experiences, women like this always want to cuddle and talk about their problems and make best friends out of it all.

It's a total buzzkill, all the jibber jabber and sad stories.

Plus, I try not to hang out with people that smell like herpes.

Funny Thread.

My buddy from school started dating a stripper she was like 2-3 years older than us.

She got one of our other friends Girlfriend into stripping.

Then that Girl got her sister into it, shit was funny having girls i went to school with Stripping.

Then First girl threw a party and one of my other friends hooked up with a stripper and got her pregnant. hahaahhahahhaahahha