livin with a stripper

overthere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

girls be putting in "extra" work in the private rooms.. they all turn out to be freak hoe, coke whores.

exactly. couldn't have said it better.

"Hi, I'm Peter Griffin. We've had a lot of laughs tonight. But I'll tell you what's not funny. Killing strippers. Strippers are people, too.

Naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price behind the curtain of a VIP room.

Besides, there's no need to kill them.

Because most of them are already dead inside.

Good night, everyone."

I had my live-in stripper experience when i was 18, my first apartment, my roommate was slangin yay and this girl lived down the street, met her through him cuz she liked to party with that shit. We hit it off right away, she honestly (Im sure it sounds like wishful thinking but for real) wasn't too much of the whorish type, she didnt do tricks on the side, she hated her job cuz it demeaned her (yet she kept doin it cuz of the money). She started chillin at my place and eventually sleepin with me everynight, paying rent at her place but livin at mine. Id wake up and shed already have cleaned, done dishes, just put a smile on my face. Not to mention the best part was when we'd go out, party or whatever, all my boys were just too openly shocked (what are you doin with him?!? damn!!) It really made me feel like the shit, cuz she liked what I was givin her. Eventually she learned the ways of the crack rock and I said fuck off, kicked her out. Minus the stripper gig and drug use, she was a GORGEOUS dream woman who was great to have around. A little emotional (shes italian) but way less of a slut then 99% of the girls ive met since....A good learning experience to say the least, I learned some fun shit in bed with her (1st anal for me too). Excuse my rant

I had my live-in stripper experience when i was 18, my first apartment, my roommate was slangin yay and this girl lived down the street, met her through him cuz she liked to party with that shit. We hit it off right away, she honestly (Im sure it sounds like wishful thinking but for real) wasn't too much of the whorish type, she didnt do tricks on the side, she hated her job cuz it demeaned her (yet she kept doin it cuz of the money). She started chillin at my place and eventually sleepin with me everynight, paying rent at her place but livin at mine. Id wake up and shed already have cleaned, done dishes, just put a smile on my face. Not to mention the best part was when we'd go out, party or whatever, all my boys were just too openly shocked (what are you doin with him?!? damn!!) It really made me feel like the shit, cuz she liked what I was givin her. Eventually she learned the ways of the crack rock and I said fuck off, kicked her out. Minus the stripper gig and drug use, she was a GORGEOUS dream woman who was great to have around. A little emotional (shes italian) but way less of a slut then 99% of the girls ive met since....A good learning experience to say the least, I learned some fun shit in bed with her (1st anal for me too). Excuse my rant

Hahahah!

Fucken hell man!!

You like summed up all i lift ou of my story right there!

I still vividly remember goin to my friends wake (he killed jhimself, shotgun to the head, his mum found him) with my stripper ex and all my friends were gagging for her. Like fuck, I eventually had to leave as all my friends were just drooling too much and I don't like walking in puddles.

Glad to hear you got rid of yours once she found the drugs, I was lucky in that she chose the drugs over me (because I wouldn't let her associate with any of them in the 'scene) when she wasn't working.

sup, first post..

been lurkin a while an some flics..

bored at work so

anyway why not ask yous guys for an opinion on this, sure to get some kind of response?

i'm livin with my lover/'partner?' we've been together about a year now, moved in about 6 months ago..

she's a showgirl/table dancer, call it what you likes she makes her money doing lapdances, i'm pretty cool with it all and i knew about it from the start, although she did stop when we first hooked up and often talks about giving it up.. i've been to see a couple shows and know the deal pretty much, here it's strictly no-touch and the place she's at is the 'best' in town..

anyway just wondering if anyone else had gone out with lived with or is a stripper and any thoughts on how it affects shit..

?

my old roomie was a stripper.

she and her friends went into a downward spiral

most of them contracted diseases

some of them became cokeheads, some became prostitutes.

does not bode well for your future

You're asking how living with a stripper affects shit, and you have been with her for about a year? So what are you asking exactly, or did you come here to tell us that you're dating a stripper.

we get it you're edgy you're cool, you're the coolest guy at Shenanigans, thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

i had a bestfriend..who was the genuinely the most sweetest girl i have ever met.. she moved out to and was a "ritzy" stripper..where they were lingerie gowns and shit..made 600-1000 dollars a night.. i went out there to move with her..

and she just wasnt the same..and i mean that in a bad way..

if your girl wants to get out of there.. i would support her in that decision...