livin with a stripper

overthere

sup, first post..

been lurkin a while an some flics..

bored at work so

anyway why not ask yous guys for an opinion on this, sure to get some kind of response?

i'm livin with my lover/'partner?' we've been together about a year now, moved in about 6 months ago..

she's a showgirl/table dancer, call it what you likes she makes her money doing lapdances, i'm pretty cool with it all and i knew about it from the start, although she did stop when we first hooked up and often talks about giving it up.. i've been to see a couple shows and know the deal pretty much, here it's strictly no-touch and the place she's at is the 'best' in town..

anyway just wondering if anyone else had gone out with lived with or is a stripper and any thoughts on how it affects shit..

?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if u cool with it, ride with it...but alot of my boys back home be cool with that shit, then they find out there girls be putting in "extra" work in the private rooms.. they all turn out to be freak hoe, coke whores.

Just be one step ahead of hoemgirl.

Strippers are a blast to hang out with, and even date, if they've got something of a level head on their shoulders. No, 75% of them do not have this level head.

Yes, 90% of them really do have very low self-esteem. Yes, most of them will become crazy reliant on xanax/coke/drink/pills. Yes, they will bring drama into your life in one form or another. No, that no-hands policy is not as strict as you think it is. No, they don't know how to manage all that money. Yes, the owner of the club might eventually ask her to fuck an 'important client' (his coke dealer) for 'business relations' (cheaper coke).

Strippers are fun but best kept at a distance. Like eight inches away from my body. Fishing a $20 off the tip of my dick. While a big diesel motherfucker stands behind me making sure I don't do anythign stupid.

I went out with one for 5 months.

I was with her when she was a schoolgirl (16) then she became a stripper the day after she turned 18 (Valentines Day, no less!)

Shit really fucked me up. I tried to take solace in the 'they can only look while I get to fuck her' mentality but it fucked me up in the long run. Like where I am from is a small place really, and I walked around town thinking of what mofo's we were passing had seen her naked. Shit just became too hard to deal with.

Anyhow, I found out after we broke up (thru the small city grapevine, coincedently someone I met thru her at her work whom befriended one of my friends) that she was straight while I was in her life, then after 6 months of being in the 'game' she ended up going into the harder drugs, then became like a junkie.

My cousin saw her later on at a stripclub in town and barely recognised her, as she was high as a kite.

I have no respect for any of them, and none that I met then or since were clean. They are all on drugs and the no touching thing is bullshit, and the money becomes addictive also. If you can handle her making the dosh (and maybe having the power) then good luck to you, but overallthe indusrty will eat them alive in 99.9% of cases.

I don't envy your situation at all man. And the funny thing was the job sacked her sex drive as she had to act all turned on all day and shit. I had better sex with her as a schoolgirl as opposed to the stripper.

Who hasnt been with a stripper? All I know is fuck her good and bounce and dont look back but make friends with her stripper friends and pussy will come to you...but dont move in and get serious with ANY stripper if you do than your a real idiot because no hoe stripper can be trusted.

Fuck man, I know heaps of guys that dream of strippers and, as you say none of them can be trusted.

The worst thing is that the stripper tag has fucked up relationships I have had since then as the other girls think of what they are being compared to. All I wanna say is it isn't all it is cracked up (or imagined) to be

I worked with a bunch of strippers on a TV show

and one guy I know started sleeping with one of them.

In less than a month she was living at his house, and wouldn't leave.

One of his friends started a rumour about waking in on her fucking the dog

just so she'd be to embarrased to stick around and she'd have to leave.

that or she really did fuck the dog, which wouldn't suprise me.

well actually i do have some flicks from some calendar shoots, i'll find one that don't give too much away, ie her face..

some facts, she does no drugs (unless you count expensive herbal teas from the new age place) , has given up cigs since i've known her and almost got me to do so too, drinks socially but never tooo excessively.. has a grad diploma, has written a book and travelled to just about avery fucken country in the world.. is nearly finished studying to be a yoga instructor

will go back an read and check later..

cheers

EastBay- goin to see alkaholiks on wed30th if thats any clue.. oi

BULLSHIT! id like to meet one stripper who isnt a coke whore or on some kind of drug. they are all fucking mental cases they take their clothes off for a living in front of dudes who prolly taught them math 10 years earlier

yeah i call you on that bullshit Hashy, i know plenty, no doubt it's not the majority.. but you won't really meet one if yr just a 'client' and coked up yrself we met through friends on holiday..

I dont think showing her pron and telling her how much the girls were gettting helped either.

Yeah- that's the main thing- once a girl shakes her ass for the quick buck the value of a dollar is permanently warped. It's like drug money except it's legal and comes with plenty of praise from all the wrong people.

I lived with a dominatrix who hooked me up with one of her co-workers a few years ago. They were on the level, in that they didn't have crazy drug habits or fucked-up daddy issues.

At the time, the whole sex-worker thing didn't bother me at all. I was seeing someone (well, trying not to, long story) when I met her, and she didn't care...she was doing her own thing, too, outside of work. I'm monogamous now (less drama), but that particular arrangement worked out well for me for a while.

As far as the dope thing goes, if you don't notice it after a while, either they aren't doing it, or they have it under control, and you should mind your own business. If you do notice it, run, don't walk, the other way. I don't care how hot they are. Redd Foxx said it best- "The best piece of ass is never as good as peace of mind."

Dont get me wrong, its def. fun to hang out with strippers, you see fun shit go down. but you dont wanna move in and call one wifey..

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

or in this case for some white and pills....:shakehead: