livin with a stripper

overthere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the last time i was a the strippers. a boy came in sat down and started rubbing his thighs up and down really anxiously while The lassie was dancing... about a minute in, you could see the pressure building up in his face, the boy's coupon looked like a fuckin' beetroot. then just started shouting... "RUB YIR MINGE ON THE POLE!!! RUB YIR FUCKIN' MINGE ON THE POLE!!!!"

he got thrown oot pretty quickly...

minge pretty much means pubic hair for those outside the UK...

And to think all my lady has done is graduate in the top 15% of her class at Cal Berkeley.

she's honours post grad and has written 2 books, is a yoga teacher and a journalist..

cal berekely , did she get a sholarship ? or is she a trusty maybe like you ?

3324250084_af280d9e29_b.jpg.5ad20f8c3cf34427e069537d4c92df20.jpg

she's honours post grad and has written 2 books, is a yoga teacher and a journalist..

cal berekely , did she get a sholarship ? or is she a trusty maybe like you ?

Why would a yoga teacher and journalist need to supplement her income by stripping...

And im no trust fund kid my friend....i make about 70k annual as an engineering coordinator.

Its funny my initial comment had nothing to do with you, it was a joke more or less, glad you got all offended though.

i went to school with a couple strippers back in community college...one wanted me to tutor her after she got out of work at 4am...fuck that...i need my beauty sleep.

i was semi fucking around with a stripper once, but we never dated...she was a cute latin chick though....i wonder what ever happened to her.