ok, so i may or may not...

Abracadabra

be back on tomorrow, what with the stuff going on at the moment. so either i'll see you all tomorrow, or the next time i see you i'll be sunning my white ass in california. otherwise it'll be business as usual tomorrow, and i'll post another of these "rubbing your noses in it" threads tomorrow. cos i can. go me.

BOP

you wish you were down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. im inclined to think that the us government makes this shit up just so they can keep dumb people believing that "the war in iraq" is somehow justified. the higher ups probably laugh and point at the news cause they make us common folk run around like ants looking for dry ground.

i dont think nitroglycerine smells at all.

Once you get here and chill out a bit, you should get in touch with some folks in the East Bay.

I'd like to think that the fun potential here is high, doubly so if LENS is added to the equation. We will do this right this time, I hope.

Do what you gotta do. I'm chillin'.