Strawberries

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what else makes u go?

theres this place in my city called "adalberto's"....its 24 hour mexican food....the food is pretty good, but it keeps getting bad reports as far as the department of health goes...but everytime i (or anyone else for that matter) go there..i get mad diarreah......long story short..we call it "adalSQUIRTos"....but the food is just too fuckin good to not go...

heres the place..

http://www.internetcyberplace.com/RESTAUR/CALIF/SCRM/MEXICAN/ADALB/index.htm

theres this place in my city called "adalberto's"....its 24 hour mexican food....the food is pretty good, but it keeps getting bad reports as far as the department of health goes...but everytime i (or anyone else for that matter) go there..i get mad diarreah......long story short..we call it "adalSQUIRTos"....but the food is just too fuckin good to not go...

heres the place..

http://www.internetcyberplace.com/RESTAUR/CALIF/SCRM/MEXICAN/ADALB/index.htm

yeah, thats called food poisoning a.k.a. "the runs"... may wanna keep that in check.

but strawberries, theyve never given me a problem. i know heavy fruit and berry eating can give you diarrhea, are you eating a barrel a day?

mexicans need to learn how to soak their fucking beans... you know why that food makes you fart so bad? beans are hard as hell to digest if you don't soak them first, probably why most cultures that eat a lot of that food soak them in water overnight... EXCEPT the mexicans.

so

i was reading the reviews of the hilton hotel out in SF

and one of the complaints somebody had of the hotel and their reason for giving it a very low review was because they asked for strawberries and cream and only received the strawberries

cmon bruh

what is wrong with people

I consider the female vagina to be my favorite fruit of all

must be rare for you....

im pretty sure its not a fruit... more like a vegetable.

watermelon will get me goin sometimes.... somethin about the delicious juicyness....

actually i do, you talking shit about my tattoo is... well... just old...

do you even do graffiti? your on this site alot... your just a graffiti bopper huggin the nuts of everyone else here cause you're a worthless piece of shit

thank you.

actually i do, you talking shit about my tattoo is... well... just old...

do you even do graffiti? your on this site alot... your just a graffiti bopper huggin the nuts of everyone else here cause you're a worthless piece of shit

thank you.

it'll never get old. However, you'll grow old with that thing on your leg.............always.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
it'll never get old. However' date=' you'll grow old with that thing on your leg.............always.[/quote']

Buuuurrrrnnnnn!! WEAR PANTS NIGGA!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Archived