Code Word for Fat Bitches?

Weapon X

I go to my buddy's house on Turesday to smoke and play XBox and he's going on about the girls he's bringing to his party that night. How they're smoking hot, blonde haired, blue eyes, etc.

Now, this guy is also going on about how he only dates beautiful girls with blonde hair and blue eyes and "big titties". Even though he is a Jew. That's besides the point.

He tells me how he'll introduce me to these beautiful girls if I go down there, even though I'm broke as fuck. So, I can't be spending money on beers and food.

We go down, and people are setting up the sound. I'm chilling with some porkchop, and he's going on about how he loves girls with "big titties". I'm like, "yeah, me too". I later see him macking on some girl with big tits, and big everything else.

Finally, the club opens, and people come in. One group of girls was a bunch of heffers. All blondes. These were the beautiful girls my buddy was talking about?

And anyways, later, we go back to my buddy's house to smoke a cannon and one of the fat girls comes, and she's all going on about how guys can't resist a beautiful blonde like herself. Maybe because she has her own gravitational pull?

Yeah, so this maybe should have gone in Hayabusa's fat girl thread, but I really wanted you guys to know that y'all should look out for the "big titty" people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u know i have this friend who is a fucking deusch bag (sp)?

anyways

hell be like yo nigga lets ride out i got girls comming by and shit wellhave a blast

so we gohang out

everytime this nigga does this

hell show up with girls

and never introduce a nigga ot any of them

imlike wtf is the point of saying you're bringing hot chics if you are going to hog them all for yourself and make me look like the scumbag and go up to them and start my own game

what a wanker.

Ass like a bag of marshmallows. Like the meat on a steak that you cut around and avoid and leave in a little pile on your plate' date=' you know, the fat. The kind of ass that could support a game of Monopoly, or a two children wrestling.[/quote']

Are you talking about poor people fat? Like, the ass looks like a bag of popcorn underneath the spandex they bought at Bargain Harold's?

And CaCash, I don't mean thick. I mean these girls were fat. I forgot to mention that the dude who was going on about how he only deals with beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed girls with big tits (said all snobbily); well his girlfriend is pushing 250 lbs, easy. And he was gonna lay that next fat girl that was at his house late at night. I got out of there as soon as the roach was put out.

Yeah, I meant poor people fat or some close approximation. Like a hefty bag filled with wet leaves.

But what's up with rich people fat? You know, baby fat. The richies never get all that big, and it looks kind of nice. Like they are covered in foam. Or like, insulated from the world.