Code Word for Fat Bitches?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah weapon you said 'Bargain Harold's' holy shit. hahahahaha does that place even exist anymore.. there used to be one in the dufferin mall....

I call nasty fat girls Beasts or car wrecks.

Oh yeah, I guess they're not around anymore. But don't front like you never shopped there. We used to get my Dynakids shoes from there.

btw, I heard you were just around the corner from me today..

• 3 months later...

me ad this one kid been callin fatties beautiful women because we cant be like damn that bitch is mad fuckin fat around her good lookin friends thats use her so they look better.we just say damn shes way to beutiful for this party.

if fatties were dinosaurs they would look like this

http://www.acad.carleton.edu/curricular/BIOL/classes/bio302/Pages/ankylosaurus.jpg

"The Mondays"... oh fuck the mondays are here... nobody likes the mondays... less applicable to fat bitches and more to just people you don't wanna see... i guess i do wanna see a fat bitch if she's hot and ready to ride my jock.. oh well only ugly fatbitches i guess than.