Why do females feel the need to

Avancier2

make us guys feel like assholes for pulling their card when it comes to them bullshitting us? My ex has done this in the past, and again, today. She'll ignore me or break off plans we made and then when I let her know I am not going to stand for bullshit/being dissed she gives me a reason that sounds like bullshit, or she'll explain at a later time the reason for not getting together as planned, and try to make me seem like such a presumptuous asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she probably got caught up in some last minute new dick. I mean I would totally blow this girl off is pussy was a possibility and then end up making some rediculous story full of lies. Hopefully my story blows up in my face down the line for added hillarity.

Both of the actual times this has happened:

A year and a half ago, we had made plans, she was going to come over. She calls, and just says that she's not coming over and that shes going out with her friends instead. I say "psshttt" and hang up. Later over IM chat, she starts explaining how I was wrong/an asshole for hanging up etc, and that she was needed to be with her friend who just had a breakup, without explaining any of this beforehand on the phone plus sound like she felt guilty or was hiding something

Today, it had been 2 days since we talked. I sent a Myspace message, she read it and never replied. I called the past two days in a row with no call back. So I sent a myspace telling her that I dont appreciate being ignored and that I highly doubt at this point that Friday nights plans would materialize and to not worry about hearing from me again. She leave a voicemail telling me what an ass I am and that she had been out of town due to the death of a family member.

Ain't she your ex? Don't you know the first rule of ex-it-ude, Don't give a shit. Apparently she is abiding, while you is crying. Time to rectify. 1st. Stop returning those damn phone calls. 2nd. Only go out on your terms. 3rd. Don't act butthurt when she changes plans to not go out with her ex.

this happened to me but i got pissed off and sent her away.. never to com back.. ignored her then she rang with some bullshit excuse and tried to make me go on a guilt trip.. didn work id already got another girl.. she still callin sayin she workin her ass off tryin to get money and is too tired to come over.. so i jus keep sayin yeah ok ciao and hang up.. her friend seen me today in the shoppin centre with the new one.. oh its gonna be fun today! hahahahahaha! i love it! brings excitement to life without costing a cent!

Sounds a bit like my recent ex. She was trying to play me I reckon but I was having none of that. Yesterday I went and picked up the last of my shit from her house and when she asked me what I thought of her new jeans, I told her her arse looked big in them. Fuck I felt powerful saying that, as she knows I know that part of her intimately (and have the footage to prove it), but I also felt good as I was being honest with her. I even felt better again because since I broke up with her I have been hitting the gym like a madman, and have lost probably as much weight as she has gained.

just got an email from girly who stopped answering my emails like 3 months ago or something.

it's long distance situation with lots of my own fault in it, so I guess this is different from you guys...

but it's funny, she basically picked up the conversation where we left it. haha

supposedly she's coming over tomorrow. yikes!