Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

elvis-style sideburns

i decided this morning to rock the bangin sideburns. when they grow all the way out they're gunna be rude as hell. messing with facial hair is fun

Guest spectr
i cant grow sideburns *sad faced clown*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant grow sideburns *sad faced clown*

that's ok, you'll go through puberty eventually. you're just a late bloomer

that's ok' date=' you'll go through puberty eventually. you're just a late bloomer[/quote']

naw dude, im 21. i can grow a beard and shit but it never grows up but my sideburns. i just grow out my hair on the sides where my side burns would be to cover up my shame and short-comings.

deto's got the raddest sideburns around. wonk saggin.

word.

Earlier this summer I didn't shave my face for weeks. when I did I almost left me a pair of nasty sideburns.

decided not to because I'm not satisfied with the beard/burn growth just yet. sideburns should be seen even if the hair is cut short

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive been on that for a minute now.. its hella legit... dont allow it to become all wild though trim it for sure

I recently had a terrible accident while shaving and shaved one of my sideburns in half so its all skinny. It looked okay when i cleaned it up so i did it to the other one. But that part of my face has not seen the sun i many years and is gleaming white. I might start hanging my head out the window of my truck on the way to work and on my way home to get some sun on them bitches.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now