in your sleep have you ....

transparent

have you ever in an alcohol induced sleep got up and peed on your floor or on something random (besides a butt)??? on 2 occasions i got up in the middle of the night to piss on my floor ...once just on the carpet and another time on my favorite pair of sweatpants that were on the floor....i know im not the only one who has done this....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tried eating a sock in my sleep the other night

other than that...I have good control of my bladder and where the pee needs to go.

If I am really unsure of my capability to get to the bathroom in time I'll post a winebottle next to my bed to piss in. I mock people that piss themselves.

My brother has done ot on numerous occasions. In the hallways, in closets in the corner of his bedroom.

* Anyone see that episode of Surreal Life where the midget from Austin Powers pissed in the corner of the room in a drunken stupor?

on my 21st i pissed the bed which in turn made my girlfriend also piss the bed. she woke up but couldn't wake me up so she just left me there sleeping in our urine. it was pretty romantic.

years ago when i first started getting drunk/doing drugs, i thought i was going into my gf's room to sleep. but got completely naked and jumped in my gf's parents bed naked and then peed on their floor.

this one dude i know.. crashed at his friends house.. on 2 occasions.

first time: drunk slept walked into the kitchen.. opened up the cabinet under the sink and pissed in that.

second time: drunk slept walked into their room.. and pissed all over their bed while they were in it it.

--

i dont talk to dude much any more.

on my 21st i pissed the bed which in turn made my girlfriend also piss the bed. she woke up but couldn't wake me up so she just left me there sleeping in our urine. it was pretty romantic.

years ago when i first started getting drunk/doing drugs, i thought i was going into my gf's room to sleep. but got completely naked and jumped in my gf's parents bed naked and then peed on their floor.

consequences/reprecussions????

As drunk as I get' date=' I have never experienced this. Once I'm asleep then you ain't seeing me up until the next day. I do however get drunk and piss wherever I want in broad daylight, no sleep induced trance needed.[/quote']

Same with me- drunk most of the time, never have done this.

I've seen it happen once, but we stopped him before he broke the seal.

Edit* grammar

hey its better than letting loose in your bed i guess...

another story..

my moms house has a deck out back and usually when i had parties over there people would just piss in a certain spot over by a tree and we'd be there at least every weekend in the summer..so my buddy goes to his girl's house wasted one night after leaving my house and they hit the sheets its real late...so he gets up a little while later and wakes her up in doing so...and walks over to her closet and starts peeing on her clothes and her shoes..she says "hey! what are you doing!!!" he yells back"shut up im pissin off trans's deck" finishes up then climbs back in bed with his chick...absolute riot

this had never happened to me until my birthday a week ago. i was in the throws of a pretty severe sinus infection, but several friends were in town for just the weekend, so i had to tough it out. my friend raided her medicine cabinet and hooked me up with a bunch of short term fixes; it made me feel like the curt schilling of drinking. anway, the sudafed must had done something strange to me, because after a night of pretty aggressive drinking i wound up back at a friend's place while the rest of the party went running off to swim in the charles at 4 in the a.m. i woke up at around 7:30 a.m. to find that i had not made it to a bed, but had passed out on the wooden floor of a clost where i had gone to retrieve coverings, and was using an empty back pack as a pillow. so i grab a comforter and get into the actual bed, which is really just a mattress that my friend, away for the weekend, hauls in from his screened in porch at night. but then i notice that the corner of the comforter is wet. i mean soaked. but my underwear was bone dry, as was the floor, so i think nothing of it. when i finally wake up for good, my throat and head and stomach are gang banging me with pain, and i go vomit. finally i leave, put the comforter in the clost, put the mattress back on the porch, drive home still pretty out of shape.

My friend came back to town the day after. I was going to tell him that the odds were good that i had peed on his comforter, but i decided not to; i might not have, and it was probably dry anyway, right? anyway, we spoke a couple times before he got over the awkwardness of the whole thing and says 'by the way, i think you peed on my blanket the other night.' i laughed and said, you know, i think you're right, but i was waiting to tell you, pending further evidence.' he laaughed.

aaaaaaaaaaaand starwipe.

Guest spectr

no but a friend of mine got up and pissed all over his kitchen with a big huge smile on his face a few hours before his girl got back from cali. that was some funny shit to watch, even funnier when she got back and everyone but him was still up drinking in the kitchen.

i know a girl that gets way too drunk on the reg and frequently pisses herself. one time she even opened up a lower dresser drawer at her friends house and proceeded to squat over the girls underwear drawer and piss all over the contents. and yes, she even used one to clean up with.