I tried to dock in my sleep

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I tried to eat a sock in my sleep

I didn't find that ...I have an old email from like 98 with a bunch of them ... too bad it was pre-family guy. I feel safe assuming they would have one in there if it were more recently produced.

The rest I have:

Snow white and 7 ...

Flintstones ( a few odd ones )

Jetsons (which is just nasty !!)

and a bunch of DC superheroes all gang style on Wonderwoman.

However :

loisnaked2.jpg

i keep having dreams where im fucking chicks with big tits that are married, last night the chick was married to homer simpson but she wasnt marge. she was a real chick. and she had a baseball stadium in her house.

My whole work now knows of this story!! TOO FUNNY!!

shit, i really really wish i had a photo of the offedning sock to post!

Okay, I'll dig it out of the trash and flick it with a disposable camera later tonight. Photo sometime soon!

No joke....

The other night I had this dream where I was trying to chow down on a tough sandwich but try as I might, i couldn;t get a bite off the damn thing.

Waking up, I'm standing in the doorway from my room into the kitchen.

"Huh....." I thought to myself, "...looks like I was on my way to the fridge. Shit i'm hungry. Fuck it, i can wait until breakfast.

Lens goes back to sleep and the usual dreams of exotic pussy, warfare, deforestation, facism, 12oz, and non-biodegradable Mcdonalds trash follow soon after.

Anyway, I wake up in the morning and on my way to shower....uh, wtf?!?!?!?

On my cutting board is a clean athletic sock....spread with mayonnaise and a piece of lettuce sitting next to it. There's a half-drinken glass of milk as well.

I have no recollection of having attempted to eat the sock but there are clear signs I had tried gnawing on it. The sock has since been retired as a rag.

:eek:

yewforael.jpg

No joke....

The other night I had this dream where I was trying to chow down on a huge black cock but try as I might, i couldn;t get a bite off the damn thing.

:eek:

what

a

fag...

Archived