dear white tee's. please stop shooting guns, im trying to sleep.

seeking

i understand it's the 4th of july and all, and you guys really love america and your freedom and you want to express it with wanton gunfire, but seriously, i'm trying to sleep. i have to work in the morning so please stop shooting. or if you must shoot, please shoot eachother (preferably in the face). thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, outside my window, is a jam session. Electric...jam...session. (Band's drunk/on acid.) I hear a BOOM every now and then, but it's been comparatively quiet this year.

The night is young, however. And, I have plenty of free booze here.

I had the sense to sleep earlier, though, since I will be moving from my room in the basement to the ginormous master bedroom on the first floor for most of the night.

are all americans fucking mad?

what are people letting off shots into the sky? all that comes down some where you know.

First question- I'm working on figuring that out. Leaning towards yes, lately.

Second part- You have to understand the American psyche, I guess. People here do the most retarded, scary, what-the-hell-were-you-thinking kind of shit that occasionally kills innocent bystanders. If they get caught, they'll say, "I don't know, I guess I wasn't thinking...I was just having fun, dude..." as if it is the most logical, airtight defense ever known to man. I think it has to do with manifest destiny, or the idea that entitlement precludes judgment when you're having fun.

Sorry, Glik...normally, I'd have your back, but not on this one. If you were shooting at garbage cans, a hillside, or into water, that's different. But, if you're in a city...it just seems arrogant and senseless.

lots of shit exploding and popping directly outside until the wee hours.

mostly fireworks. effin big ones too

but yknow. it's weird how buckin off shots is a cultural phenomenon that transcends borders

any gun loving society loves any excuse to fire its guns

naw dude, paul wall has opened up the flood gates. the south is now filled with wiggers who are nearly indestinguishable from their n-prefixed counter parts. the whole world is going to shit. kids either have hair cuts like girls, or they wear dresses like girls. what happened to dudes who were just 'dudes'?

i understand it's the 4th of july and all' date=' and you guys really love america and your freedom and you want to express it with wanton gunfire, but seriously, i'm trying to sleep. i have to work in the morning so please stop shooting. or if you must shoot, please shoot eachother (preferably in the face). thanks.[/quote']

yesyes.