Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
inkjunkie34

who would you rather fuck

I'm not much of one for "fucking", but I had to swing with a church "goer", as there are so many reprocussions for someone of that nature to get drunk and bang a stranger. Especially after they had to tell their parents that they had herpes, syphillis, and gonnorea from a 43 year old stranger at a frat party.

I would have gone with Boogie Hands, but I get with him on a pretty regular basis, so I had to mix it up on this. Believe the hype, he is all that and a bag of chips! like whoa!

Based upon the fact that I believe Boogie Hands is the only male in the options, I'd go with him.

man if you think about it if youre drunk most of you people would hump anything in site so whats the easiest to hump? the slut no questions about it but if i had to prefer id pick the girl next door cuz theres no nasty cooch ridden diseases for me

Guest Pilau Hands

i dunno...id be afraid to catch something from the slut. i have no girl next door, but providing she was pretty i would most likely want to bang her (hah! bang!) the churchgoer...that's a tempting one. and boogiehands...i'd bang him just cause his signature made me spit juice the first time i read it!

i would say a slut . because a church girl and the girl next door will be around to much ( @ church and @ the house next door). but what if the girl next door was a slut that's also went to your church.

i'd prefer a mommy at this point. a nice 30 something undersexed and overstimulated female. the soccer mom with the mad hot body... oofh..

yo i aint tryin to fuck no dude in his ass or no shit please believe it but yo id fuck a momma if she was hot but i aint fuckin no fat ugly ghetto bitch with like 9 kids who be wipin they nose wit food stamps or no shit like that cause yo i aint eve wtih that shit fa real! some little fucked up ass kids runnin aroun in the street throwin rocks at cars an shit but them little fuckas dont even be realizing that a mafucka like christ puncher libel ta jump up out the ride an straight bash they little skulls like fuckin balloons little punk ass fucker. i ant to be fucked with no diggidy no doubt! christ puncher onerz one hard mafucka please beleive it!

There was no option up there for "my hand".. yes I would rather fuck my hand..

whoops.. I've done myself a mischief..

Guest Steve Urkel

the girl next door is good cause she lives close and you can get it on the regs, sluts are dirty, church girls are always hot and just a treat cause they are so forbidding......