Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Australians being hated on...

I was at my friend's house last night. He is visiting here from Taiwan. There were some other people there, too. Some of these people have spent some time in Taiwan, Honk Kong, Thailand, Phillipines, etc.

Somehow, the topic of Australians came up, and they all started dissing them. Saying that they are extremely arrogant people who just have rotten attitudes.

For no reason, really, I defended the Aussies as much as I could. They said that Australian arrogance is a perfect blend of American and British arrogance. And that they hate their accents. Also, that they treat their aborigines a lot worse than Canada have treated ours (*shudder*).

They also said South Africans (the white ones) suck, too.

I finally got the one dude to say "Okay, fine, not all Australians, but the people as a whole suck." That's the best I could do - sorry.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

WHAT IS WITH THIS "HATE AUSTRALIA" CAMPAIGN? I WAS JUST ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD (OUTSIDE OF 12OZ) TALKING ABOUT AUSTRALIANS BEING ARROGANT AND HOW WE SHOULD ATTACK THEM.

I NEVER HAD A REAL PROBLEM WITH AN AUSTRALIAN BUT THOSE BRITISH FUCKERS ARE ARROGANT. AND THEIR FOOD IS TERRIBLE. WHO THE HELL EATS PIGS BLOOD MIXED WITH PIG LARD FOR DESERT? THEIR PIZZA TOPPINGS CONSIST OF SHIT LIKE CORN, BRUSSEL SPROUTS, AND COTTAGE CHEESE.

i was going to read your post but after a long, thought out decision i decided i wasn't going to bother with caps, homie.

They also said South Africans (the white ones) suck' date=' too.[/quote']

australians (generally) do come off really poorly but whatever....im an american so im not one to talk.

as far a white south africans go....pretty much everyone in that country has been through some serious shit. they have dealt with something you and i couldnt even comprehend. for that reason alone i just shrug it off and give them a free pass.

They're just rough around the edges. My gf two years ago was Austrailian. She also was crazy but thats another story for another day.

south arfican chicks= hot girls in the world w/ the sexiest accents.

READ IT LOVE IT (circa middleschool 1999)

0440226988.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

love the book not appartied

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Australians have there own problems:

71.jpg

Stop hating.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

kangaroo.jpg

Main reason not to hate on Australia, they got some damn weird ass animals.

I put A dingo ate your baby into google and got a hot asian beezee how come that cant happen with every search!?

88148-Rachel-2.jpg

I met some aussies that were in a hardcore band at my friends party while they were touring,they said that people in california were the worst towards them.But those guys seemed pretty nice,i dont look at any race different than the others..we are all shitty people.

I was with 2 aussie pals las night....one of which is leavin fer canada today... craziest bastards ever..... loud, obnoxious,walkin in the bar we were at like they owned the joint, hella arrogant, tryna hit on all kindsa sluts that had their dudes with em...

I love em, My kinda people.....

viva la aussies.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now