Piss?

thinksucks

females DO NOT shit.... not in bags or toilets or vaginas or anywhere... except apparently in some sick fantasy of yours... which you should have kept to yourself..

Seriously...anyways, the most extreme pissing I did was into a bottle which I chucked into a crowd at a party. I kept the cap just loose enough that it would explode all over everyone, thing of beauty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This black girl I fucked a long time ago kept wanting me to pee on her, but I was hell of grossed out by it. One day she bugged me about it and I finally agreed, so we went in the shower and I took my penis in my hand, while she was on her knees in front of me. You know how before you pee there is that 5 seconds or so while you're waiting for it to That was quite possibly the most akward 5 seconds in the history of man. Finally it started to flow and I couldn't even bare to look...

You know the sound of pee hitting water? That recognizable and beautiful sound. Well this was some horrid version of it, it haunts me in my sleep. There is nothing in the world that sounds like pee on flesh.

All of a sudden the noise changes, it's hollow sounding, like I'm peeing in a cave. I don't know what the noise could be so I look, and to my horror, she's got her mouth open and I'm pissing in her mouth. Not only that, but I'm a good 2 feet from her so the sound is so hollow it sounds like I'm pissing in a bucket. The stream was not as solid that far away either, so not only am I pissing in her mouth, but all over her lips, and up her nose.

The whole event lasted probobly about 20 seconds, but when you're urinating on a girls face, time seems to slow down. After that I dried off went to her room and grabbed my clothes, and told her I just had to to go. No goodbye, no hug, no nothing. I never talked to her again.

Now that my friends, is my piss story. Enjoy.

Here is an actual email I received from my roommate today!

IT'S COOL

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF YOU STAY

-STOP URINATING IN ROOMS WERE A TOILET DOES NOT RESIDE

WE AREN'T IN HIGHSCHOOL ANYMORE, GETTING WASTED BEYOND RECOLLECTION IS

NOT THE THING TO

DO. IF IT'S YOUR THING, THAN CALL SOMEWHERE ELSE HOME THAT NIGHT

to contribute to the thread i made' date=' i pissed on this guys car that i dont like. and a female friend of mine shit in a bag and put it under this guys car seat inside the car, he didnt find it for weeks.[/quote']

I pissed on a guys car from the roof at some house party in highschool. It coated the car (I hated the guy whose car it was). It sat there all night and it was summer so for like a week he drove around with dried pee film all over his car.

Also when I was young, we would pee into plastic cups and lean them against someones front door. When they open the door in the morning, SPLASH right on there shoes and floor.

Here is an actual email I received from my roommate today!

IT'S COOL

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF YOU STAY

-STOP URINATING IN ROOMS WERE A TOILET DOES NOT RESIDE

WE AREN'T IN HIGHSCHOOL ANYMORE, GETTING WASTED BEYOND RECOLLECTION IS

NOT THE THING TO

DO. IF IT'S YOUR THING, THAN CALL SOMEWHERE ELSE HOME THAT NIGHT

Your roommate sounds like a douche...not that he's a douche for complaining about it, but the way he said it

Old Story

I must have been 12 or 13 at the time and it was Halloween night and we were out trick or treating, me and 2 friends. well we get up to this one house, ring the bell and nothing happens, so my friend just decides to start pissing all over the front walk. This guy was an insanely talented pisser, hed save his piss for hours just so he would be able to piss over the stalls when he went tot he bathroom at church.

My other friend also had a story about some guy who was chasing one time while pissing at him, running an pissing at the same time.:scrambled:

when i was younger my brother and friends from the block i lived on were out on our daily routine of playing with our "hotwheels". and there was that one kid that nobody liked , he would always wanna kick it with us but we didnt like him because he was a show off.

so we're out playing and he tries to act hard because we didnt let him play so he knocked our "hotwheels" out of my hands and starts running. we all chased him accross the street as he's trying to get home. my brother trips him , kicks him a couple times and here i go, i whipped my dick out , started pissing on him, i got him for like five seconds before he's able to get up and run home.

and that was that

This black girl I fucked a long time ago kept wanting me to pee on her, but I was hell of grossed out by it. One day she bugged me about it and I finally agreed, so we went in the shower and I took my penis in my hand, while she was on her knees in front of me. You know how before you pee there is that 5 seconds or so while you're waiting for it to That was quite possibly the most akward 5 seconds in the history of man. Finally it started to flow and I couldn't even bare to look...

You know the sound of pee hitting water? That recognizable and beautiful sound. Well this was some horrid version of it, it haunts me in my sleep. There is nothing in the world that sounds like pee on flesh.

All of a sudden the noise changes, it's hollow sounding, like I'm peeing in a cave. I don't know what the noise could be so I look, and to my horror, she's got her mouth open and I'm pissing in her mouth. Not only that, but I'm a good 2 feet from her so the sound is so hollow it sounds like I'm pissing in a bucket. The stream was not as solid that far away either, so not only am I pissing in her mouth, but all over her lips, and up her nose.

The whole event lasted probobly about 20 seconds, but when you're urinating on a girls face, time seems to slow down. After that I dried off went to her room and grabbed my clothes, and told her I just had to to go. No goodbye, no hug, no nothing. I never talked to her again.

Now that my friends, is my piss story. Enjoy.

thats bad.

\PROPS!