Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So who here has actually peed in a girl's butt? or anything's butt for that matter? or just pissed in a place thats not a toilet. I want stories, I have two hours left at work.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Pee'd in the bushes, there is nothing like peeing in the great outdoors.

I will give someone $20 via paypal if they have serious proof that they peed in someones butthole. I'm talking pictures then proof that you are in the pictures and you didnt find it on the internet.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Pissed on someones door step once.Didnt notice, it was dark, I was drunk, they turned on the porch light and yelled at me.

to contribute to the thread i made, i pissed on this guys car that i dont like. and a female friend of mine shit in a bag and put it under this guys car seat inside the car, he didnt find it for weeks.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
to contribute to the thread i made' date=' i pissed on this guys car that i dont like. and a female friend of mine shit in a bag and put it under this guys car seat inside the car, he didnt find it for weeks.[/quote']

His car was shitty!!

:D

to contribute to the thread i made' date=' i pissed on this guys car that i dont like. and a female friend of mine shit in a bag and put it under this guys car seat inside the car, he didnt find it for weeks.[/quote'] females DO NOT shit.... not in bags or toilets or vaginas or anywhere... except apparently in some sick fantasy of yours... which you should have kept to yourself..

Extreme Peeing Championships 2006.

no.. i practice extreme peeing on a regular basis.

i.e. standing on the counter and peeing into the toilet... etc. the risks are high. but the pay off is sweet.

"Doin forever shit, like pissin out the window on turnpikes

Robbin niggaz for leathers, side swipin on dirt bikes"

ghost face

maybe i over hyped it.. or maybe you should just try it.

there is no peeing in the butt in my household.

you have to completely lack dignity to shit in a bag and leave it in someone's car.

that's seriously pathetic.

makes sense, shes a stripper now

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now