SO IVE DONE A LOT OF COKE

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent tried cocaine but if its basically a souped up version of meth then im guessing its rather shit.

feeling on top of the world is great but if it only lasts an hour then the withdrawels kick in i dont think its quite worth it.

i have 4 hits of acid in my drawer and its a friday night....hmmmmmmm

ecstasy and back probelms?!?! Can anyone confirm? I tried looking this shit up but couldn't find anything and I always thought it was urban legend and shit, but does ecstasy fuck your back up? I popped pills in high school, once or twice. But when I hit college, I went on an all you can eat buffet. And i noticed a couple times after some major pill poppage, my shit was hurtin. Felt like my spine was doing figure 8s and all this shit. It went away and I figured maybe I was just pushing myself lifting a bit much.

ecstasy and back probelms?!?! Can anyone confirm? I tried looking this shit up but couldn't find anything and I always thought it was urban legend and shit, but does ecstasy fuck your back up? I popped pills in high school, once or twice. But when I hit college, I went on an all you can eat buffet. And i noticed a couple times after some major pill poppage, my shit was hurtin. Felt like my spine was doing figure 8s and all this shit. It went away and I figured maybe I was just pushing myself lifting a bit much.

mythbusterslt9.jpg

:D

havent tried cocaine but if its basically a souped up version of meth then im guessing its rather shit.

feeling on top of the world is great but if it only lasts an hour then the withdrawels kick in i dont think its quite worth it.

i have 4 hits of acid in my drawer and its a friday night....hmmmmmmm

please do not call coke a souped up version of meth, far from, though they are chemically related.

back to staring at my 10 strip of Dr Timothy Leary birthday edition acid.......100 micrograms per hit mwuahahahha...Fluff family what what

nah mang

ive done mass amounts of that shit

and my back feels fine

one day you'll wake up after taking a bump too many, and everyone you know will be telling you how much of an asshole you were and all the wierd shit you were doing last night, and you'll be like "dude I just hit that line and passed the fuck out, the fuck you talkin about?" fuck benzos.

and that's a whole lotta gasoline brotha.