SO IVE DONE A LOT OF COKE

GLIK$

My coke stories...

One night going home I was fucking high.. Had to park three blocks from my house.. Got held up at gunpoint.. Lost drugs, money, digital camera and my high.. Fuckin stick up kids.. Guns and drugs suck.. Unless you have the gun..

One time I was doing blow of a chicks ass.. She farted..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm

i was at this dude's house, who i went to highschool with. i'll call him "chuck." he was pretty intelligent, played football in highschool, is studying architecture at local university, pretty well-rounded, etc. etc. i guess you could say we were friends on a very superficial level (we had mutual close friends, but i was always kinda put off by this dude for some reason)

so me and the posse are at this guy's house, blowing gram after gram (this was gonna be a brief pre-game session before hitting the bars, but every time we finished a baggie it was "let's get another..."

it's early morning, and we're all clucking & gurning, and chuck is like "hey if i tell you guys something, will none of you repeat it?" yeah sure. well he proceeds to tell us that he'd been almost entirely without sleep, like almost NO SLEEP AT ALL for the past 2 weeks, and was pretty sure he'd lost it for good. he said for the past several nights, whenever he was alone with the tv on he'd see jesus, who would begin speaking directly to him about some really profound nonsense.

so someone else, in a lame attempt to make light of the situation, says something like, "chuck, you're a fucking fag. that's why you see crazy shit. it's a symptom of gay."

after seriously considering this retarded assertion for a moment, chuck says "you're right. youre so right! oh my god ive been GAY all this time and didn't even know."

what...the fuck....

so at this point chuck is CRYING (yeah, in tears...) and we're VERY awkwardly saying stuff like, "well.....uhh....it's no big deal man, nobody cares..."

and then very suddenly the crying stops, and he looks up and just kindof laughs shakily, and says "ha..hey guys, let's just forget that ever happened..."

we all left and talked mad shit on chuck for the rest of eternity.

and that is one of the many reasons i think coke is the shittiest, emptiest, most overpriced, overrated crap-ass drug ever.

i'mm telling you kids, there's only 3 kinds of drugs you need to be fucking with:

empathogens, psychedelics/dissociatives, and tranqs.

anything else is asking for nonsense.

it would be awesome if the mods let us have this thread and this thread only for drug talk.

then i could continue with the stories, like the time chuck randomly popped up again, only to OD off dirty E pills and go even more schizo, or the time i k-holed on the floor of a club directly in front of a huge booming speaker and basically fell asleep with the music rattling every bone in my body, or the time we were shrooming in lawn chairs on the sidewalk ouside of my building and my crackhead neighbor brought home his elderly and severely mentally and physically disabled sister and made her carry in all the groceries while she screamed jibberish at us and we all laughed cause we were tripping so hard.

oh boy good times

that gay coke story made me think of some times.

almost same situation. university, friend of a friend.

there was this one time i was with a homie of mine

who was severely addicted to speed (most likely still is).

we go to this cats house and guy has white thugs sitting around in this super nice

apartment. it's 3:00a.m. or so, they go music bumpin', kids playing video games, volume on full blast. the sounds were a mixture of horrific strung-outness.

there's more, but i don't need to talk about that. lots of occasions like that make me somewhat anti-cocaine/speed.

it would be awesome if the mods let us have this thread and this thread only for drug talk.

then i could continue with the stories, like the time chuck randomly popped up again, only to OD off dirty E pills and go even more schizo, or the time i k-holed on the floor of a club directly in front of a huge booming speaker and basically fell asleep with the music rattling every bone in my body, or the time we were shrooming in lawn chairs on the sidewalk ouside of my building and my crackhead neighbor brought home his elderly and severely mentally and physically disabled sister and made her carry in all the groceries while she screamed jibberish at us and we all laughed cause we were tripping so hard.

oh boy good times

haha. dude. i have so many of the same type of stories. tripping and then getting lost on a long drive back home. almost whiting out on a highway from oc's. there are tons.

don't you mean entheogens? that would qualify as psychadelics and dissociatives.

no, i mean empathogens (meaning drugs such as MDMA, MDA, or MDE that induce profound states of empathy).

i guess it's not really a scientific term, and just some new-age crap thought up by people into group-consciousness and the like, but i use it anyway.

no, i mean empathogens (meaning drugs such as MDMA, MDA, or MDE that induce profound states of empathy).

i guess it's not really a scientific term, and just some new-age crap thought up by people into group-consciousness and the like, but i use it anyway.

ahh, i understand. haven't ever heard people call it that.

did that originate from the trials in the 80's?

haha...as much as li'd like to believe that "wholesome" celebrities like that were actually hard partiers, the parkinsons-mdma connection is a myth.

but yeah i'm gonna go ahead and say he did it anyway.

is it a myth?

after a quick search, i see that it actually provides relief.

http://www.newscientist.com/search.ns?doSearch=true&query=mdma

oh, i meant the claim that mdma can CAUSE parkinson's is a myth. i don't know about mdma and treating parkinson's. yay more learnning.

right. that's what i was referring to. should've made myself more clear.

i'll tell you guys something awful about mdma.

when i used to go to parties or just hang out with friends and use it,

i used alot. way too much. developed a stutter and wet myself more

than a few times. not a full on "piss the pants" type situation. more like

finish pissing and piss out a little more after i was all zipped up. it was pretty embarassing.

sometimes, i'd wake up with wet underwear. just half dollar size spots,

but c'mon. i was still pissing on myself.

after i stopped, it took about a year to get rid of all that shit.

yeah, i find that when used like it's supposed to be used, mdma is probably one of the safest drugs out there. but it's VERY easy to get caught up, start abusing it, "lose the magic" and end up with some very unpleasant, if not downright scary results.

ever gotten "brain zaps"?? THAT shit is freaky. after a few months of abusing molly (not daily or anything, but very heavy use on consecutive days, every weekend -- "weekend" meaning friday afternoon through monday or tuesday morning) i decided it was time to take a break from everything.

after a couple of days, when i was trying to fall asleep, i got this crazy sensation in my skull. it's hard to describe, but it's like a very short, VERY intense electric shock in your brain, accompanied by this loud "WHOOSH" or explosion-type noise that leaves your ears ringing. this occured every few hours for a few days. it's actually a pretty common symptom among people who've suddenly stopped using antidepressants or people who abuse mdma, and even though it's temporary, it's fucking SCARY.

and yeah, i've found that after consistent ecstasy abuse, i had a really hard time articulating my thoughts, and would actually give up talking, midsentence, after pathetically tripping over my words. thank god it was only temporary.

"uh, ugh...y'know like, th--...no, uh..mm the...they...thing like nevermind. fuck."