SO IVE DONE A LOT OF COKE

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first time i did e i ended up rubbing my hands together for 30 minutes with baby oil

shit was hectic

i know this chick who has a big scar on her thigh because the first time she did E she triple dropped and ended up scratching this one spot on her leg because it felt so good. needless to say it didn't feel so good the next day.

no seriously, im really suprised this thread hasnt closed yet but before it does- we might as well help each other out.

COME DOWN REMEDIES

yea this is partially because i need help cuz i forgot how horrible comedowns can be. what do i do? smoke weed, but then if i still have more coke i jsut do that and start all over!

HELP i know yall have your ideas. help?

no seriously, im really suprised this thread hasnt closed yet but before it does- we might as well help each other out.

COME DOWN REMEDIES

yea this is partially because i need help cuz i forgot how horrible comedowns can be. what do i do? smoke weed, but then if i still have more coke i jsut do that and start all over!

COME DOWN REMEDIES

quit doing coke

i'm pretty floored on an mda/mdma/vodka cocktail

so fuck you

edogg...seriously...if tooting is new to you, which it seems to be, just try to have some benzos on hand (valium, xanax, xanbars, etc)

also...even though i'm enjoying the new 12oz drug thread...

try subscribing to http://www.bluelight.nu

i'm also a member there, and bluelight can offer you very he;pful answers that 12oz can't

goodbye

i can type awesomw while fucked up.