Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

My Ex totaled her car

She was in oakland last night and some pair of thugged out teenagers were doing 50mph, ran a red light and slammed into her suv on the drivers side. She spun out, smashed into a gate and was dazed for several minutes before she knew what happened.

The guys that hit her got all bloody out of the car and ran off not soon before a fleet of cops and ambulances showed up. She walked away with little more than a bump on her head but apparently her ride was so fucked up to see it you would assume someone was killed.

Anyway, she hit me up this morning and told me what happened. I immediatly left work and went to see her, getting more than a little drunk in the process to calm myself the fuck down. I am glad my boss is in Japan on business right now because I am pretty faded at my desk.

I told her that when they catch those kids to nail'em to the fucking wall....if not, they'll just do this again to someone else.

I'll post pictures in a few days when she sends'em to me.

That sucks.

Kinda OT..another Fast and Furious(ly gay) movie is coming out soon.

Everyone will once agian have to drive carefully in order not to get run over by some 15 year old in a honda doin 80mph in the city.

Guest nutsonmychin!
That sucks.

Kinda OT..another Fast and Furious(ly gay) movie is coming out soon.

Everyone will once agian have to drive carefully in order not to get run over by some 15 year old in a honda doin 80mph in the city.

count chocula?

Shitty man..

My lady just busted her car up nice too. Except, it was her fault and she didn't have insurance or current registration..

I can't believe I live with someone who is so GODDAMN irresponsible..

Throwin the book at em is all well and good until its YOU that drives home from the bar when you shouldnt.

glad shes okay, now she can sue and be set for life.

My advice LENS: get her pregnant.

Who's she gonna sue?

But, glad shes okay... Wondered why she hasnt been by the workplace lately...

same thing happened to my friend... somebody smashed into his car.. the car was just in pieces and my friend got a small scratch on his arm.

the guy who hit him was crying when he apporached the car cause he thought he had killed someone..

when the police/medics arrived.. they all thought someone had died; by the look of the accident.

maybe she lived and saw some flash that told her to bone you for the rest of her life.

Lens-you skipped outta work to see your EX?

Did you smash or trash?

also good to hear she's ok.

what does the current girlfriend think of the whole:

"I immediatly left work and went to see her, getting more than a little drunk in the process to calm myself the fuck down. I am glad my boss is in Japan on business right now because I am pretty faded at my desk. "

thing?

but it's good that she's okay!

for sure.

ovaries really impede a person's ability to prevent others from running red lights.

glad she's ok

well at least shes not in the hospital..seems like people are just driving insane lately,and thats why i havent bought a car..someone will just come along and slam me off the road.

wait.... lens dates asian chicks?

someone had to say it.

Good to hear she's doing fine.

she oculd get a lot of money from an insurance settlement.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now