hats

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to have A LOT more but sold most of them at the swap meet when i was unemployed.

modest collection now. most of the hats i post in here i dont actually buy. although i would like to.

Q86iX.jpg

blurry pic my bad

the powder blues only get worn during football season when i got my jersey on.

and the F151 with the strait razor is a size too small if anyone wants to buy it. i can post better pics of it.

WOW i was expecting more from you two cats. Now i am thinking maybe i have too many hats.. I have between 70-75. There are about 6 or 7 that are a size to small which i don't rock anymore. The rest just get rotated or worn with certain outfits..The ones that don't fit i just boxed up and threw into storage. Gonna keep them for my son just in case he wants to rock some old school flavor..

Boats.. I need that black Bears hat. I have the orange and blue one.

I have a few Rebel 8 hats and I'm on the fence about that one.

I really like the color combo.

I really like the idea of a grim reaper.

I really like the silk lining inside,

I don't like the huge script on the back.

I don't like that the grim reaper looks like it came from a Cherry Creek tattoo flash sheet.

I noticed "Plaid Fill-ins" mentioned the Acapulco Gold brand a few pages back, I ended up ordering a bunch of stuff from them, props given.

I ordered 2 new hats from Acapulco Gold and they have never stocked 7 1/8 but they started bringing in that size. So stoked.

I got these two coming...

599.jpg

604.jpg

Also thanks BOATS N HOES for posting a few great links to hat stores online, props given.

• 2 weeks later...

That's what happened to me, I got bored of buying sports teams so I ventured into minor league teams and would forget the names of the teams.

Nowadays I generally stick to new era but no more team hats.

I've got a few from upper playground, Acapulco gold, rebel8, etc.

My collection used to be big but I started watching "Hoarders" and started downsizing the clutter.

Once the sweat stain starts showing then they're going to the goodwill, I'd rather see some hobo sporting my sloppy seconds over it becoming landfill.

• 1 month later...